Arnie's Day Trip to the Mall

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is normally a pretty laid back sunday skirmish with no uniform requirements.

The game day should be split into 5 games, 4 which should last about an hour ish each and then the 5th which is a shorter half hour game to close the day on.

Could be up for this, what sort of game / games is it? Any uniform regs?

Whatever type of games The Mall usually runs, like a regular indoor walk on day. As for uniform hell whatever you like. Mine will be fleece top, jeans and boots, along with pistol and a couple of mags. ;)

EDIT: Gah this time Faramon, this time #shakes fist in a maniacal way#

'FireKnife'

lol Ollie, borrow Our my MP9? it has been fine at the mall a few times. Bring your spare mags?

Ha! I'll bring mine and get it checked, its been a few months since its seen use now ( nozzle tore itself in half) if not I'll just use the FAL thats currently in limbo ( Customs)

9th... When do you need to know by? At the moment I am expecting to be saying a fond farewell to the Middle East in a month or so and moving onto something a bit different so not really sure what is happening in my life other than I will most probably be in the UK but not entirely sure right now.

If you book for the 9th and you turn up then we will see you there if not we will let you see the pics. :P

Basically we are just saying lets set a date, at a site that hosts a regular walk on and turn up to get Arnies members saying hi to each other, you can book whenever you want, just if you do give us a shout on here and join the random partying on the 8th before the game on the 9th.

'FireKnife'

Ha! I'll bring mine and get it checked, its been a few months since its seen use now ( nozzle tore itself in half) if not I'll just use the FAL thats currently in limbo ( Customs)

If you do bring your MP9, let me know I will bring my mags along if you want a *fruitcage* ton of ammo ;P

I think it's looking likely I'll be using me 1911 'n all; As much as I hugely appreciated the couple of Mp9's offered my way, I'd feel utterly awful if I damaged one and if it required replacement it may take me a while to afford it!

However, going on the quality of the Army 1911 mags and the upcoming payday, I reckon I should be alright ;)

*edit* And I'll be in a T-shirt, probably ATACS BDU's and using a leg rig for the pistol and a belt for the mags; I'll be the same if I manage to get a suitable CQB gun in time, only with a few more mags and an Mp9 swinging off me tits! :P

No idea what I'll wear.

Knowing how close and warm it can be there, I reckon probably my dessie gear.

Besides, in my dessie gear I can wear my chest rig, which stops me getting shot in the nips. ;)

Edit: what's the temperature actually like in the winter? Have only ever been when its a bit toasty outside.

Pffffffttt! its impossible to break an MP9 after a few simple mods. Well I'll be bringing a few guns anyway, so it'll be there if you change your mind

Awww thanks man! I may borrow it just for a quick game if I find myself outgunned, but I'll handle it with more care than I can properly describe! Also got a question or two to ask about the Mp9, as I really, really do feel the need for one... PM incoming to save ruining the thread some more! :P

No idea what I'll wear.

Knowing how close and warm it can be there, I reckon probably my dessie gear.

Besides, in my dessie gear I can wear my chest rig, which stops me getting shot in the nips. ;)

Edit: what's the temperature actually like in the winter? Have only ever been when its a bit toasty outside.

I went to The Mall for a Zombie Larp (Nerf weapons and all) in the winter, and the crew slept the night there. They said it was *fruitcage* freezing :P Not too bad once you're running around though. You won't like it if you have to lie down.

Archived