Huge new UK Airsoft Retailer - AirsoftZoneUK

hwagan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the warranties are better than the original retailers that they used to work at . Jon is a nice guy as are the the other guys that left with him .

Well, since no-one else is volunteering, I'm going to ask outright - are some/most of these guys ex-Wolf Armouries? They're the only retailer I've heard rumours about mass staff defections from, plus it's not so far from Essex. If they're all from a London shop, the only other one I know of (Pro Airsoft Supplies) hasn't been going long enough to suffer that kind of loss and anyway I'd have noticed, since I'm in there often to annoy the staff.

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of updates folks - I recently got made redundant and I haven't been properly active on here for a couple of weeks, so my bad! 

Anyhow, first good news - The website is now live, fully stocked at:

www.airsoftzone.co.uk

As an example of the customer service these guys have already provided me, Jon special ordered my Bomber MRP and a Bomber M733 for a friend of mine from G&P, who he has an extremely good relationship with - So harder to find guns, they'll put a good chunk of effort into obtaining them for you, as well as parts.

For you other WA guys - They've got G&P Pmags (In my opinion the best WA system mags out there) for a very reasonable £50, which is comparable to HK prices, if not a little less.

Any chance you could post a pic (very curious), of the patch?

Pretty please with strawberry jam on top. . . .

Apologies for the delay man, however I see a pic has kindly been put up by someone! Anyone wants one, I've still got plenty left - However, now I don't have access to free postage you can either Paypal me 50p to cover a stamp or send me a return envelope. 2 patches per person until I see Jon for some more!

this is good! essex is pretty close to me!! closer than london anyways and def near enougth for a monthly weekend vist!!
ive got a fair few skirmishers in my town that i know of!!
i think these guys could pull quite a lot of buissness from the kent area

That's pretty much their plan! There's a good amount of retailers in the Kent area, but with the expansion of Airsoft another one can never be a bad thing. Obviously slightly biased here, but the range of stock available backed up by the support should really make for a fantastic place to skint yourself. 

Whee, they are going to ship internationally. Got to keep an eye on them, then. Would save a bit of hassle as opposed to importing to EU myself.

Any chance they'd stock KJW?

Yep, international orders will be part of the plan! They're not planning on stocking the full KJW range for now, however they'll happily order them in - Jon informs me KJ M4's and 10/22's, as well as I assume pistols, can be obtained in a few days from their supplier. So not quite in stock, but not far from it.

Is the show room open to the general public or is it by appointment only? What are the opening times and is it actually open yet? Going fairly near to it on Saturday and would like to swing by.

Do you know if they stock pyro?

Showroom is open to everybody to come in as they please during the hours on the website, so yep! The store is now open, and the website is now live, although I imagine it might be a little late for the Saturday you were referring to! They do indeed stock Pyro, although currently it's in-store purchase only due to shipping restrictions.

If they are shipping internationally and by anychance their workshop decides to install ER-Hops, they will have, at least, one more customer.

Best of lucks to them :)

I'm not sure if Jon is into ER-Hops and the like at the moment; However, it's something I'll be trying to nudge the guys towards. I imagine if they get enough enquiries they'll probably give it a go, but I can't confirm for sure at the moment. The best bet at the moment is probably to ping them an e-mail, and get everyone else to as well!

Isamu, their webshop's info pages tells foreign customers to inquire via email about shipping costs. So they are at least planning it...

We'll see what they'll have up for sale, but I am relatively excited.

Yep, foreign orders are fine as mentioned - Currently they're doing WE, G&P, G&G and TM, as well as the full range of Flyye kit and a lot of other bits and bobs - Those are the big names from the top of my head at the moment. Prices on TM pistols are very good as well for UK standards, with a Black 4.3 Hicapa going for £124.99, which is about as cheap as you'll find it here.

Well, since no-one else is volunteering, I'm going to ask outright - are some/most of these guys ex-Wolf Armouries? They're the only retailer I've heard rumours about mass staff defections from, plus it's not so far from Essex. If they're all from a London shop, the only other one I know of (Pro Airsoft Supplies) hasn't been going long enough to suffer that kind of loss and anyway I'd have noticed, since I'm in there often to annoy the staff.

I'm scared to confirm 100% you're correct, but while I'm not willing to say for certain, you'd almost definitely probably be bang on the money with that guess ;) Jon the engineer, and both of the Magiks (The two very pleasant polish chaps, who are affectionately both known as Magik due to similar names..). 

+1 on that, it's nice to know who your dealing with,and wether you've dealt with them before .

As above, I'm not going to outright say it, but I think it's pretty obvious by now ;)

Airsoft retailers anonymous lol

I can see why though as wolf built up quite a bad rep with some customers .

I personally have never had a major issue with them. I just like to feel and fire before I buy something , which wolf never allowed ..

Jon and the magicks are sound though !

Even more so now they are away from pinky and the brain ...

Who are the owners? there's no mention on the site?

Gimme a day or two to confirm I'm allowed to name the guy and I'll get back to you! Don't see why it would be a problem, but I don't wanna get myself in trouble just in case! :P

*edit* Should just say, the secrecyish vibe is in fact just me wanting to make absolutely sure everything I'm stating on AZ's behalf is legit and correct, I just wanna get the okay to be on the safe side!

I actually went to the store two weeks ago just to say hi to Jon and the Mareks/Magiks.

The showroom is obviously still sparkly and shiny and they do have a lot of rifles on display and you are welcome to try them on as such.

They do have a staggering amount of stock on them, I've never seen so many G&P boxes that neatly stacked up before.

On the front page they're advertising their two-tone guns as 'no licence required'...less than correct.

Edit: also you should suggest that they add more search refinements (even just manufacturer would be an improvement) so you don't have wade through all their products to find the one you want.

I'm finding it odd they haven't joined the forum and said hi themselves, it'd go a long way with some peeps.....

Also, is it just my ipadphonemac or is there a hell of a lot of product pictures missing? I was struggling wading through all the descriptions, I'm a see and buy guy, usually read up after it arrives :P

On the front page they're advertising their two-tone guns as 'no licence required'...less than correct.

Edit: also you should suggest that they add more search refinements (even just manufacturer would be an improvement) so you don't have wade through all their products to find the one you want.

I don't see where the issue is with the two tone license statement - If you're 18 you can buy one, it's that simple...

I'll mention the search function to them as well - I haven't given it a good test myself but I'll have a look and see where it's failing.

*edit* - Any chance you can give a few examples of what's tricky to find at all? :)

I'm finding it odd they haven't joined the forum and said hi themselves, it'd go a long way with some peeps.....

Also, is it just my ipadphonemac or is there a hell of a lot of product pictures missing? I was struggling wading through all the descriptions, I'm a see and buy guy, usually read up after it arrives :P

That's what I'm here for! :P They're obviously exceptionally busy at the moment, they've been open 3 months and they're already extremely busy - Which is a good sign, but obviously not leaving a lot of room for forum stuff, hence me!

Also, how many other UK retailers are actively on the boards? I know FS occasionally put up a news post, but other than that I don't see any of the big ones with a presence here at all, short of a once in a blue moon post! Their equivalent is the Facebook page really.

Most of the pictures seem to be there for me but I'm assuming they've still got plenty to take and add to the website - I'll mention it to the guys though!

Technically the statement 'No licence required' is true...given that no licence exists.

Exactly that! Any 18 year old can buy an IF, just not a RIF.

Very true ,

This shop is in Essex though so simplification is the easiest route to take .. Lol

Could be worse , they could be based in east angular !

They're pretty decent when it comes to public transport as well - I believe it's about a 40-50 minute journey via trains from London, so not to difficult to get to for most of us in the South East area!

Archived