G17 Gen4 rebooted P226E2 style

S&W M&P9

L85A2 EBBr in tan

HK416A5 EBBr

Expect -

Something chrome that nobody here will be interested in/want

Something BOYS

Something Resi that's never been in the games

Something that's actually an EBB pistol but will briefly confuse everyone who will, for a short while being being corrected, believe it to be a new GBB

Has anyone else noticed what appear to be chrome M9A1s on the TM website? In the background of one of the cycling menus.

Yep, hence my reason for saying that is probably what we will get.

Either way it would be nice to see but a bit of a cop out, hell even the nice looking Nickel Finish Series 70 is still a quick to make item given they have the regular Series 70 it just looks good.

'FireKnife'

Isn't it the Shizuoka hobby show that they show the sneak peaks for? This seems to be a smaller show, we already had the big Shizuoka show this year (when they released the news of the M320/M870 etc.)

You are most likely right, its just that they usually do bigger releases/reveals near the end of the year(October usually), like most of their new recoil-shocks. Maybe the Shizouka one was just rescheduled to May from now on and Marui kept its major reveals to that show.

I am surprize.

On the one hand I'm sure a TM GBB AR would sell like hot cakes baked full of million $ bills, but that picture just looks very electric gun to me.  No idea what model it could be though since they've done a HC already, unless it's just a front wired HC.

I'd be amazed if it was an EBBr Tavor, that was genuinely the sort of thing I'd imagine people posting in this sort of a thread but never actually materialising.  Given the current models on the market are utter *suitcase* it'd be a massive step up to say the least.  The TAR ticks all the boxes I'd want in a CQB gun in terms of being a reliable, bullpup, STANAG compatible rifle with a fully featured safety and selector and a decent, modern rail mounting system for optics.  The only thing that's available right now in that category is the G&G L22 but that's also all metal instead of plastic which was one of the big draws of the PTS PDR-C and the controls on the L85 simply aren't as fast or easy to operate for the most part.  Seems a bit too good to be true but we live in hope.

I'd imagine that front end/gas block is on a 417 or perhaps a 416 package with the AAC suppressor already included over a longer inner barrel.  Not a great deal of mystery there.

Annoyed the HK is coming before the M&P but at least it means the M&P is a step closer since the other resin model teaser is out of the way.  Good news for the USP fans but for me that frame looks like something that's come from an airsoft company about a decade ago when people though integrating those fingers grooves in to every part of a gun you touch was the best thing since sliced bread.

quote from the link suggests another AEG m4. 

edit: the tavor has electric cancer?

This M4A1 carbine clearly. Moreover, military model of Colt engraved. Full auto shear pin and hammer pin of the lower receiver like mold as electric gun
This Bull Pup rifle of Israel, TAVOR-21.Expected electric gun full of new. This is a photo made ??in foreign countries electric cancer, photos teaser is a close-up of the magazine housing and around the engine department of this TAVOR-21.

The grip on that HK45 disappoints me.

It just looks naff.  :(

That is the standard grip on the HK.45, the nicer flatter grip is on the Compact model.

Now if TM made that I would be buying it, but I suppose this is a USP-ish model by TM so it is a step in a different direction. Now to see if they go for a USP.

'FireKnife'

Archived