• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Want the Desert Eagle on the box of the RE themed 226

Want a gas Delisle using tm 1911 parts and a wood stock

Want some form of double barrelled exposed hammer coach gun

recoil shock psg1 or a mateba in 6mm

Will get some form of 1911 with updated grips or a different coloured mag plate

Some form of High Cycle M4/416 that looks just slightly different to what they have out already

high cycle or recoil shock p90 whatever they don't currently have

some form of springer mp5

Want -

That 10" long slide DE they mentioned along the that shocking 226.

GBB MP5 - There is nothing that could match this.

Gas Spas 12/M3 Super 90 using their current system

WITH

Full stock & metal folding stock

GBB P90 - lets face it thats a pipe dream...

Likely. I dont care unless its the above

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

*edit* Also, after being inspired by Bladerunner's overall niceness, I'd like to add a runner up prize for the second closest person of a set of G&P LMT QD sights - The CQBR style rear and rail mounted A frame profile front sight, both LMT marked and new off an MRP. 

Front sight: http://gpairsoft-uk.com/shop/51022-3572-thickbox/gp-airsoft-qd-front-sight-gp889-for-airsoft-gun.jpg

And you all know what a CQBR rear sight looks like, this one has a nice LMT logo engraved.

Chromed XM

See, I'm the kind of guy who'd fit a UBR on a Mosin Nagant, but there's a limit. That is far beyond the limit.

Anyhow...

Want:

GBB Steyr P230

GBB TMP

New 870 system in a Kel-Tec KSG, shell in each tube for twice the capacity

VSR System in a Steyr Scout

Expect:

Chrome M9A1

GBB TMP

870 Variation, likely shorter barrels or imitation wood, possibly with a different finish

Tan P226E2

I assume you mean SIG-Sauer P230, not Steyr? :P

If so agreed. One of the few things that puts me off PPKs is the slide mounted safety.

'FireKnife'

Dagnabit, I always get confused with the name of the damn thing! I mean the Steyr pistol TM used to do as an NBB - Steyr Model GB is the thing I mean according to google! One of those.

Ah yes the Steyr GB. I am quite suprised TM went with that design for the NBB pistols. It is hardly common, looks a bit funky and I can only recall two films in which I saw one, Hard Boiled and The Rookie.

Still I had a cheap springer one based off the TM shell and it is a big *bramston pickle*, bit like a VP-70. Bigger in real life.

Also that is what I would like TM to make, a VP-70 with the stock and a proper internal slide lock which the TK ones lack.

'FireKnife'

Ah yes the Steyr GB. I am quite suprised TM went with that design for the NBB pistols. It is hardly common, looks a bit funky and I can only recall two films in which I saw one, Hard Boiled and The Rookie.

Still I had a cheap springer one based off the TM shell and it is a big *bramston pickle*, bit like a VP-70. Bigger in real life.

Also that is what I would like TM to make, a VP-70 with the stock and a proper internal slide lock which the TK ones lack.

'FireKnife'

I've always been a fan of the thing for reasons I'm not entirely sure - It's kind of like a man-sized PPK kinda thing? Either way, a TM GBB one would be nice, but I can't see it happening. A TM VP70 would indeed be nice but I'm not seeing that as hugely likely either :(

If we are going by Resi logic then we need a BHP and a SIG Pro SP2009 :P.

Though they could do a M9 with the M9A1 parts etc. That way you have an adjustable hop and decocker in a non-railed platform.

Damn it TM stop making me want things to be true.

As for the Steyr GB unlikely but it would be awesome to see. Too bad it lost to the Glock and basically went bye bye. But then if we are talking guns that went the way of the dodo pretty quickly I want a Jati-Matic.

'FireKnife'

That is true a Silver Ghost would be good but then how big is it if they did make it. Doesn't exactly look small in the game scaling etc :P.

Even if they made a say silver 1911 or something to tie in with Revelations and not a M9 type which isn't even featured (the M9A1 Biohazard they made is nothing like the one in game).

'FireKnife'

Want:

Wood effect M870

Recoil shock AKM

GBB Uzi

A Russian pistol of some kind

Expect:

Crome M870

HK.45

A not actually in the games "resident evil" pistol.

The M320

I personally don't know if we'll ever see the M&P now simply because the WE one has been so successful, I suspect TM will want to release something no one else has.

Archived