WE Colt Junior

Wooly_Booly

WE just dropped some more videos on their Colt Junior replica. Last we heard from this was back around the start of 2017, close to a year and a half ago, so hopefully we can expect to see them soon. The videos were just uploaded, these photos are from this thread, which strangely enough show it and most everything else with a snail mag. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5QcjNPHnmc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDfuRjVMo3U

UktYgm.jpgp5vRWX.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, wildething said:

That's a snow wolf kit fitted. I have not started looking for the cheapest deal on a thompson to swap out. No not at all

That's as may be, but it's fitted and hanging on WE's R&D wall, so GEEBEEBEE PULS RIFFELL

I wonder what was the motivation for bringing out the Colt mouse gun?

Thought the PPK would be a better seller than both the PMM and the Colt mouse gun, though WE did right bringing out the Mauser M712 (I bought one, brings back my old childhood).

looking forward to the release of this myself. For those looking for a ppk try the xdy one. i just got hold of one and its a very nice little shooter. its just a shame that no one has the maruzen ppk silencers in stock anywhere

18 hours ago, renegadecow said:

Nobody thinks their double pistol sells yet they do it anyway. At this point it's safe to say that WE will make whatever the *fruitcage* they want.

Yap !
All by mine point ....
for the "trademark " cockroach  , WE just like the "Wild horse" , uncontrollable....

Seriously hope the barrel has inner threads as seems to be standard on WE pistols. Want to run my PMM's suppressor on it with a nice long (6-7 inch) inner barrel. Will make a cool little assassins pistol!

Anyone want to take a guess on mag capacity and number of shots per fill? I say maybe 8-9 rounds and maybe mag and a half. Forget the stupid snail mag - pointless.

Desert Eagles! Pah, they are for wimps!

I'm wondering whether that's just an orange tip before it's been painted but at least is threaded. Watched a couple of real steel vids on YouTube and this little piece has an interesting take down. Essentially you remove the barrel first to take off the slide, I like how WE has replicated this. 

Although i'm excited for a GBB mousegun, i agree that a PPK would have made more sense.

Now if only the airsoft gods will answer my prayers and deliver me my MK3 Hi Power and HK P7.

8 hours ago, Wingman said:

Probably needs the extended barrel so that the suppressor clears the guide rod.

Real one is a simple blowback though with a fixed barrel which I assume WE copied.

To me it looks like the regular barrel is too slim and would leave too thin a material to accept the usual adapter thread so the longer one also has a slightly wider diameter at the protruding section.

Archived