Eo-Tech Holo-Sights

A WGC Custom M4 R.I.S. that I should be getting sometime next week or the following. I'll be modifying the body pretty extensively. When it's done it'll look almost exactly like this

2321085637_2644c7b229.jpg

Mine won't have a color scheme and it'll have a vortex flash hider instead of a standard birdcage.

Btw, if anyone could tell me whose gun this is, I'd appreciate it. It's been one of my favorites for a while and I know the owner is on Arnie's.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, I was wondering whether people would get that or not. It's based on that old joke that an EOTech on an M4 looks like a fat guy on a bicycle ;)

Maybe it's a joke started by the Brits, no Americans I know had heard of it.

Oh, lol. I don't like the fat guy on a bicycle, but I do like the EOTech on an m4...

Apparently the Brits don't like EOTechs. I don't know why.... :unsure:

Make sure you post some pics of your gun when it's done Render. I've always like your photography skills (probably because mine are comparatively primitive) and that m4 picture you *stole* looks sweet.

I got the sight on eBay, the seller puts the "Inspected March 2008" or whatever in the title. I believe he still has one for sale.

As for the WGC custom, I've found a retailer based in CA who has an exclusive deal with WGC to import guns with the trades intact, the catch is they only place an order every month or so and the shipping will take another week, but I should have mine next week :D

If you want any more info on either of those things, PM me.

Edited by Render
  • 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know where i can get the rubber or whatever it is that connects between the scope and the holosight.

should help keep things brighter in the eotech :)

http://www.slingpoint.com/resources/slingp...h_557.4xfts.jpg

I thought this was only for the 4x magnifier, not for the 3x.

btw, me and my eotech:

img4081tx7.jpg

There's a guy up here who makes them. http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.ph...ighlight=eotech

The hitch is that he does mostly real EOTech ones and doesn't make them for all of the clones since the dimemsions will vary slightly brand to brand.

Thanks for the link. I've been paranoid since the day I bought it that it's gonna crack.

Has anyone really had one crack yet? (real deal)

again, thanks for link

cheers!

Thanks for the link. I've been paranoid since the day I bought it that it's gonna crack.

Has anyone really had one crack yet? (real deal)

again, thanks for link

cheers!

Well I haven't seen shots of a cracked real one but by an odd coincidence I also would up with the shot out clone that's mention in the thread on ASC. It it wrecked!

Different reticles, if you mouse over the images you can see the dot only, or dot and ring.

http://www.eotech-inc.com/product.php?id=3&cat=1

http://www.eotech-inc.com/product.php?id=4&cat=1

Finally decided to get an EOTech 511. But I see they have two versions, A65/1 and D1. What's the difference between those two, and which should I get?