Eo-Tech Holo-Sights

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh! Maybe I'll just have to buy the CYMA or whatever MP7 and use the sights off that. There has to be something similar out there though?? I wonder if the flip-up sights on the civilian AUG can be purchased separately?

I thought exactely the same about the MP7 ;). But I'm not sure how well made these CYMA sights are. It's a waste of money if they're the same quality as their guns.

The AUG sights are crappy (in quality and in design), forget them. Also I've never seen them seperately (maybe because they're so bad).

I always felt that Aimpoints look better than EOTechs on MP5s because they are more tubular like the MP5 itself. But the most beautiful guns are those that are the most functional, and yours is very functional, Cali :)

Do you have any troubles with coinciding the EOTechs with your sights? Most of the MP5s Ive seen with EOTech on them have those high see-thru mounts.

Edited by SilentScope

Thanks, glad you like it. Although, I'm getting a CQB, so the EOTech will probably go on there and my Aimpoint replica might go back on the MP5. Of course, the EOTech is MUCH easier to quickly sight than the Aimpoint, at least to me, so I might just use the EOTech on whichever one I'm using at the time.

Yes, the sighting area of the EOTech is higher than the MP5 iron sights, but I don't use them anyway, the EOTech's never failed and the batteries last forever.

Glad you got the 550, Unimatrix. They are so much cuter. I dare you to run the N batteries dry on yours. It wont happen.

It's a 551 ;)

Agree with you, the smaller N-cell EO-Techs looks better on most guns. My intention is to use it with all guns I own, so I decied to buy the 551.