2011 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ratchet, where in the US are you at? lol I'd love to pit my Race gun up against yours, hehe.

I'm in Hawaii, i decided to design the gun for skirmishing while making it look like a racing pistol. Havent really tried using it or practicing for an IPSC styled course, but hey you never know!! Ill be practicing so when you come down to Hawaii I'll be ready!!!! :mrt: I think my next project will be a real competition pistol.

I'm in Hawaii, i decided to design the gun for skirmishing while making it look like a racing pistol. Havent really tried using it or practicing for an IPSC styled course, but hey you never know!! Ill be practicing so when you come down to Hawaii I'll be ready!!!!  :mrt:  I think my next project will be a real competition pistol.

lol I might be in hawaii before the end of year. PISTOL DUEL at dawn, eh ratchet?

So in case anyone was wondering, Para Ordnance mags do not fit in Infinitys.

but on Saturday i was prepping for sundays game and my para ord was giving me trouble and i got angry. So i took a dremel and tryed to grind the bottom of an old mag. that proved to be very difficult, the WA metal is very tough. So now i was really frustrated and took a sanding drum and ground out the bottom of the grip on my one week old infinity, after about an hour of gringing, and fitting i got the mags to fit. With a Para mag in it looks pretty good, and with no mag in, you really cant see what i did, unless your looking into the magwell.

Just thought you guys would like to know that by hacking up an infinity you can fit para mags.

Incredible, they look just like the R-S SVI ones :o

Edit:

I think we have a winner people! :)

root-6na.JPG

Courtesy of Silverfoxairsoft.

Edit:

Thank you for telling us about this website!

Every item has 'want' written all over it :blink:

Edited by Moriquende