Multicam Pics!

I just got in a knock off one from eBayBanned that a friend sent me. The Drifit is really long as well. I prefer it longer. My real one tends to come untucked. It is also a size larger than i normally wear. But i really like it. The pattern itself is overall darker than the real stuff, not just green.

I really really like the shirt. ill probably wear it more just as a shirt than to games really. :)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As you can tell my muscular 6 pack has turned into a Keg so the shirt isn't really poseable in for me but i bought it to use as a base layer really,during the colder weather put a field shirt on over it & then at night time wear a ECW jacket.It should keep me toasty & allow me to layer my clothing to compensate for temperature.

Doesnt look too bad, a shame about the elbow pads though. And I prefer my 'under armor' type shirts to be longer as well, I have the same problem with them coming untucked while crouching and the like. Thanks for the info rolling-thunder :)

ive decided to sell my Wasatch, it just too uncomfortable for me, ive tried adjusting the straps to fit but it is very constricting with the plates im, if i take them out it will be too loose and i cant tighten it anymore

ill the the Blackwater Plate carrier insted methinks

plus my Elbow pad inserts for my crye top have come :D

Just thought I would share some of my multicam gear. I have been turned on to the interesting hobby of sewing my own gear cause I can't ever get what I want or need in Multicam easy and for sure not for cheap so I started making my own.

Here is a vest design I just finish yesterday. Its a cross between the FSBE and a CIRAS. Its cut for BALCS soft armor so will fit real armor if I wanted. Drag handle is reinforced, all pals (molle) is quad stitched, and backing is mesh to make it breathe. I am going to finish the straps with velcro so the adjusments will stay and make pads but I ran out of the velcro I need and am waiting for some slipnot fabric to make the padded strap covers.

Next I am going to work on plate pouches that will attach by molle on the front. I don't like internal plate pockets cause I don't like the way they sit against my body. Plus I can dump them easy if I decide I don't care for the look and want to save weight.

mcft.jpg

mcvt.jpg

I also designed a modular holster so I can just switch holsters instead of the whole rig. I designed the straps at an angle so it sits perfect on my slanted leg. All done in multicam, holster and suppressor pouch. Still waiting on some shock cord for the leg straps as well...

hkdrop.jpg

Also built a blast belt but did not get pictures of it yet.

Enjoy!

Edited by airsoftkona

Thanks for the comment guys. It will look better once I finish the sholder pad straps but again still waiting for supplies.

Yup thats me over at the DIY board. I go by HangingChads on there... I got into doing my own gear cuase I never liked the way stuff came and wanted it to work for me and not the otherway around. My brother got me into it actually. He started making slings for fellow airsofters so I figured its probably not much more to do other gear as well.

Nice Crye rig there! I want to build one myself but I am waiting till some matrials pan out. I am going to try and do the rubberized shoulder pads and plastic clipping panel deal befor I build it. I am trying to get ahold of another machine cause I have hit the limits on mine.

Im convinced lord sex's pics are actualy posed on a manakin of some kind D=

Same few poses everytime.

Not that they're bad or anything of course :D

Anyway i think your loadout above would be perfect if you had gloves on of some discription.

but still very cool

Well, i actually use a tripod to take the pics,i only have 10seconds to get into pose, so there isn't much innovation.So thats why they are the same pose, and apart from that, there aren't much poses to show in a "home posing". lol

I didn't know if adding a pair of tan nomex gloves, or mechanix, or black hatch gloves, so i just went without gloves. lol

Well, i actually use a tripod to take the pics,i only have 10seconds to get into pose, so there isn't much innovation.So thats why they are the same pose, and apart from that, there aren't much poses to show in a "home posing". lol

Either that or you have a VERY patient wife who gets off on you in uniform going by the amount of pics you take :)

I'm only diggin out of envy dude, your kit always looks well turned out and mostly spot on for what every job you want it to do.

Buy you must have done a few bank jobs in your time to afford so much stuff!

Here is the updated vest and gear. Decided to take some pictures with some of my gear on. Just finished the front plate pouch today and got the supplies to finish the padded shoulder straps. So the vest is done and ready to go just needs the back plate pouch. Also am finishing up the rest of the pouches for it.

Enjoy!

fnrtvst.jpg

grbk.jpg

vstfrt.jpg

vstangsd.jpg