Multicam Pics!

Until you're playing in 100*+ weather with full gear on that's the best part of the Combat shirt.

The combat pants have one additional feature that few people are probably aware of. The ability to code brown without removing all/any of your gear. ;)

'

Hell's yea! In Arizona, it can get up to 105-110* F from 12PM-4PM

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do I really need 200 dollar CRYE multicam's to drop a dookie in my pants? Won't normal BDUs still have that feature for when I need to you know...number two.  :unsure:

Assume I'm lazy and am too tired to unbutton my pants and you know think to myself, "what the hell, I'll just ###### in my pants!"

Sigged... That has to be the funniest thing I've read in a while...

ECRR, where did you pick-up that Multicam helmet cover?

I've searched for a little while, but can't seem to find a decent one. Maybe im just looking in the wrong places... :(

I got it from tigertactical.com the same place the body armor is from. All their stock is made by them and can be made in any pattern. Although it is a well made cover I am looking for another. The one I have is a draw string and sometimes it leaves a mark on my forehead. I am looking for one that attaches to the inside velcro like other mich covers do.

Titleist, methinks thou dost protest too much.

I wore my Combat shirt and Eagle PC in several instances now here in the Central Valley of California where temps are in the 90's+. The wicking material of the Combat shirt makes the PC bearable. My teammates (and just about everyone else on the field) wear standard type BDU blouses under their vests and sweat like no other. If you live where it's hot, 115.00 is the price tag for comfort.

Since Crye has ran out of everything (except for the c khaki colored stuff)

Allen of Dorksoft has sewed his own version of a the crye battle shirt using a woodland blouse and a brown UA compression shirt.

cryeshirt_a.jpg

it's amazing

Dude thats sweet, now if the MARPAT had the Mandarin collar

Why dont people buy the Multicam replica then use under armour for the frount bit ?

the different splotches on replica Multicam fade at a different rate from each other, so you might get a new pattern after heavy pattern.

the different splotches on real multicam fade at the same rate, so it still looks like MC but just faded.

DOes anyone know when are Crye's multicam pants and field shirt gonna be in stock?

I got an email from them the other day that they would have the combat pants in august. But then again they told me in May that they would have them in june. I wouldn't hold your breath :D In the meantime i've just gotten some ICE bdu's. Pics will be up later.

Dude thats sweet, now if the MARPAT had the Mandarin collar

True. MC's still better though. :D

I got an email from them the other day that they would have the combat pants in august. But then again they told me in May that they would have them in june. I wouldn't hold your breath :D In the meantime i've just gotten some ICE bdu's. Pics will be up later.

How long did ICE take to get them through? I had to wait 3-4 months for the BDU's & still haven't got the Soft shell jacket or chest rig.

you can replicate his loadout if you have the right hookups with Crye.

as for the weapon and helmet, those another story.

all he needs though is the armor chassis and the blast belt (MOLLE belt), but as for the helmet, you could ask the folks at nightmarearmorstudios.com (they have a site, I don't know what's up with it as some parts don't work...) to make a somewhat faithful copy or create their own design...just don't let Crye or Artisent know...heh.