Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Expensive just killed it for me :) I have seen them around, but didn't know if it was just a special with the kneepads or something.

Thanks! Too bad, those things are so sweet looking :(

I feel your pain. I'd love to switch to Multicam. But I dont want to have to sell all of my ACU to do it. As if I did finally decide to go MC, I'd have to sell 99% of my kit to afford it. And that so much of it is dedicated towards ACU such as Foliage Green ESS Goggles. I am still trying to decide. Help anyone? What should I do? Make a huge ACU sale thread or stick with ACU and "MAYBE" start to peice together a MC kit?

Here's my personal opinion. If you just want the "look" and don't care if it's multisham, then go for Huang's combat outfit (from Airsoft Canada), or from ebaybanned - they're the same outfit. To me, it's one of the best MC repro I've seen actually - or maybe I've just come across some really bad MC repros here in Tokyo.

Huang's combat outfit (multisham) vs. UR-Tactical (real MC) vs. Tactical Performance (real MC)

http://www.anakchan.com/gallery/Hobbies/Ai...ticamComparison

For the places that I play in MC works very well. So I switched from ACU :-

http://www.anakchan.com/gallery/Hobbies/Ai...oft/DesertUnion

So ebaybanned's MC is pretty much the same as real Crye material, just not licenced? I ask this because I was thinking about getting Tru-Spec uniform, Condor platecarrier or ebaybanned's CIRAS. Then from there building on it.

Oh no....ebaybanned/Huang's multisham are multisham. So it's not real Crye material, it's not licenced from Crye, etc. It's a complete replica. But it's just a very well done replica in comparison to, say, Laylax Ghost Gear's MC, or UFC's MC (both marketed in JP). With the JP multishams, you can see a it's an obvious fake from afar...but ebaybanned or Huang's, you'll need a closer look (that's my opinion of course).

If you want to own real MC material, then go for Tru-Spec (or if you can afford a little more, UR-Tactical's combat gear). However if you just want the look, then Huang's multisham's good enough. I wanted both the look and real MC, so I ended up with Crye's Combat Shirt, and UR-Tactical's Combat pants.

Yeh, thats what I have gone for as well Chan :) - UT Combat Pants and Crye's Combat Shirt :)

Just got my new nametapes in courtesy of 1800 :D

DSC04891Small.jpg

I'm sorry for the monstosesty of ACU :P

Pictured: (MC stuff only)

2x British Flag

2x Kliskey Nametape

2x IR 1 inch Patches

Edited by kliskey
So ebaybanned's MC is pretty much the same as real Crye material, just not licenced? I ask this because I was thinking about getting Tru-Spec uniform, Condor platecarrier or ebaybanned's CIRAS. Then from there building on it.

Comparison shot of MC

Ebaybanned 3 day assult pack on the left, Propper jacket on the right

MCcompare.jpg

The fake stuff doesn't have the right color to it, but that could be caused by the material.

BTW, don't get Tru-Spec BDUs, they have a pink tint to them. Another player has them, and they look off. Best bet is the Propper set. Course thats just my 2 cents :P

P1050008.jpg

P1050007.jpg

Here's my current MultiSham loadout - notice that the Camelbak and Dump pouch are slightly off colour - that's the older, shittier MC clone - whilst my CIRAS and other pouches are the new stuff. My Uniform though is Gen 2 - good, but not as good as the eBayBanned stuff and lacks the built in knee pads etc.

looking spiffy mate!

just know, next skirmish we meet, i'll keep an eye out to make sure you get them dirty :P

also

Yeh, thats what I have gone for as well Chan :) - UT Combat Pants and Crye's Combat Shirt :)

Just got my new nametapes in courtesy of 1800 :D

* http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h110/kli...C04891Small.jpg *

I'm sorry for the monstosesty of ACU :P

Pictured: (MC stuff only)

2x British Flag

2x Kliskey Nametape

2x IR 1 inch Patches

ahem :rolleyes:

Edited by sturgis
Comparison shot of MC

Ebaybanned 3 day assult pack on the left, Propper jacket on the right

MCcompare.jpg

The fake stuff doesn't have the right color to it, but that could be caused by the material.

BTW, don't get Tru-Spec BDUs, they have a pink tint to them. Another player has them, and they look off. Best bet is the Propper set. Course thats just my 2 cents :P

yeah but ebaybanned distributes items from many different manufacturers.

This was my comparison of multicam (left is genuine crye combat, middle is Huang's/Ebaybanned's, and right is multisham gen 1 combat shirt) i did for a review:

crye1.jpg

only reason the crye looks a bit brighter was because it was both used and washed heavily while the replica is brand new. Other than that, they are practically identical

how can i beef up the shoulder pads on my EPC?

ive seen several EPCS with add on shoulder pads or something, mine look rather tiny and unattractive

like this?:DSC_1776%20(Large).JPG

I made these myself, and I replaced the buckles by normal triglides (smaller design and less stress on shoulders)

heres my latest multisham gear frm 20012008...

its a post and i fogot to take that smile off my face

mini-DSC00142.jpg

One cool looking loudout.I was going to make mention of the Black but it seems pretty pointless when you are stood there with a jungle for a back ground & i'm stuck with a cold wet flooded country.Cool load out,cool background!

RT B)

Well it is smaller the the CIRAS - Though oddly, it fits me better then my old CIRAS :P (Im quite a big guy)

Im afraid I don't have any pics at the mo, as My crye uniform is yet to arrive, so I havent bothered taking any pics. If you still want me to, send me a PM of what you want to see, and ill get right on it :D

Aside from that, I think its excellent... I hate it say it, but its more comfy then my EPC.

But, they have been discontinued. And, I got the last one from SKD, so quite frankly, im not sure where you will be able to get one from :(

kliskey whats the pc like? Have you got any photos of it on? I was going to get one because it looks smaller then my ciras and would work better with my battle belt.

Thanks,

J.