Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you have the cash then a Tan & an O/D vest are the solution.I have been in the position of having to make do & now i may say i possibly have to many vests.I've had an MC copy vest for a while & tomorrow will be the first time i'll get to play in it.

I could have gotten away with a Tan or O/D vest for all my kits if i couldn't have afforded others.Buy yourself the best vest you can at the time & improve if you have the money.My recommendation is to buy a Tru spec Multicam vest,they are really cheap & you can load your own pouches on it until you can afford to buy the Tru spec pouches.Depends where you are but if you're in the US i have links with free shipping,if it's the UK then i have links to cheap sellers.

RT B)

I see he's still selling them with only one shoulder pad. Whats the deal with that? :P

The FFW program and Crye designed the Chassis so that only one shoulder/deltoid protector is supposed to be worn, and that it should be worn on the shooter's weak side. Pretty much every pic of the Crye Chassis with the deltoid protector backs that up. Even in the GRAW games, you only ever see just one shoulder piece.

The FFW program and Crye designed the Chassis so that only one shoulder/deltoid protector is supposed to be worn, and that it should be worn on the shooter's weak side. Pretty much every pic of the Crye Chassis with the deltoid protector backs that up. Even in the GRAW games, you only ever see just one shoulder piece.

Just looked up some GRAW pictures and you're right. I just always assumed that they had 2. I still think it looks weird with one though. Either have both or wear none I think. They're also just bulky and get in the way. Hence why when me and a friend had our chassis's I just let him use both.