Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is that the star one you sold?

I wouldnt have thought you would of sold that i remember your pictures from back in the day when you had an xm8, you put the m203 on it and then the g36 and m203. I loved them pictures :D

Is that the star one you sold?

I wouldnt have thought you would of sold that i remember your pictures from back in the day when you had an xm8, you put the m203 on it and then the g36 and m203. I loved them pictures :D

No, I sold my EGLM to an airsofter from Spain. Yes, the XM8 looks great :), but the plastic was very very bad :(. I want to sale my custom G36 to buy things for the SCAR :).... this is my airsoft life, sale and buy, sale and buy :P

Thanks for remember my pics, ;)

-Akira

Yeah i know what you mean about the xm8 body my SRC is much the same. Yours was one of the GWS kits or was it BE i forget :(

They were awesome photos, i remember when i first starting getting mc (the fake stuff) and your lot were like some of the very few ones in airsoft with any mc let alone the real stuff! I used to wish so hard a cheap set would come my way lol.

Beautiful loadout, but why don't you use tan mags?

Thanks.

Like these

02042008193.jpg

I only got the two that came with my vfc's but i do use em. The one in the gun was just the first mag to hand. The pictures (not these ones but these are from the same shoot two birds and one stone ect) were actually taken for someone i know that wanted some soldier pictures for wall paper (not the desktop wall paper) design.

Garden warrior!

post-3156-1207246787_thumb.jpg

Crye combat shirt with Crye combat pads

Ops Combat pants with Crye combat pads

Eagle PC L/XL

Oakley SI Assault boots (Mil version)

4x Emdom 308's

2x Emdom 1911 CQB

1x Emdom Admin

1x Emdom Large utility

1x Emdom Small utility

1x Emdom baby utility

1x Emdom Strobe

Safariland 1911

WA 1911 MEU custom

Multicam helmet cover doesn't seem so bad I thought it would... maybe I should pick one up.

msx361, I fell in love with your kit :P That is somewhere between the lines of my dream kit, and now that I see it as a whole, my bank account is not gonna like its consequences :D

I thought mp we very involved in the production, obviously they are making it, but i thought they were involved in testing and passing the product if they thought it was up to par.

Thanks JPU, its not quite finished yet as i say, il update when its done :D

or gearzone they have the propper ones:

http://www.gearzoneproducts.com/index.asp?...mp;Category=427

Edit:

sorry to add to my post, I just got the propper BDU the other day and now I want a reasonably price vest (sub £100 prefereably!) to go with it, can anyone reccomend any to me?

thanks in advance!

Edited by Svack