Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just went through all 195 pages of this thread and must say I was impressed with everyone's loadout. I was looking through the news (in CA) after a police situation and found this picture. It seems that SWAT may be starting to use multicam.

That's North County (San Mateo) SWAT in California, near San Francisco. Two people died in that Nov. 25, Tuesday, shootout - the suspect killed himself, and the mom was shot by the suspect through a wall while handing her two kids out the window to SWAT officers. The local TV stations (cbs5.com for example) has video of the police getting the kids away while gunshots ring out.

Edited by talon_0315

great loadout there lj, just curious what is the sling for the gun and how does it attach or thread through your vest? being looking for something similar for a while but not found anything that fits the shoulder straps so well

cheers

millest

Hopefully my future rig, then I'll sell it online after one use. Need to replace the TT M14 pouches, I *fruitcage* hate the buckle! Going to buy pouches from Diamondback Tactical. Might replace this rig with the Flyye MC "Force Recon" Maritime....

ic4evl.jpg

vy5js5.jpg

Don't mind the *albartroth* tag on the stock....Just got it from one of the members.....

Edited by korea115

Did someone say Multicam. Heres some recent photos where I was trying some random setups.

IMGP4201.jpg

IMGP4204.jpg

IMGP4201.jpg

IMGP4203.jpg

IMGP4205.jpg

I just got some Gen 2 crye pants, and some other goodies too. I have way too much gear so the Eagle ciras and the pouches are all gonna be sold with the OPS pants i guess.

Edited by mightymints

hello

happy birthday hannibal squadron 10years for our team

so we shoot a lot of pictures on the beach

juan_e12.jpg

tal_et10.jpg

img_0210.jpg

nvg and vector are dummy

sanstitre8au4.jpg

1/ Les Eclaireurs

2/ Débarquement

3/ Progression