Christmas Wish List

xRAZERx

I thought this would be a unique way to get to know your fellow forum buddies. That time of year is getting close... Let us know what you are asking for this year. I will start.

I want:

New Laptop

Leather Jacket

Shades

New boots (have to replace my ProBoots :( )

and that's about it

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been living behind the times but the recent death of my "portable" CD player has convinced me to look into MP3 players. So depending on how much I'm being spoiled this year I might be getting one of these.

It's a little pricey for only 1G of space but the sound quality and the features are supposed to be great according to my research.

Longbow, with a load of arrows, (real and live action (so people dont die when i shoot them ;) ))

erm...

PPSh-41 'Pa-Pa-Shah'

PP-19 'Bizon'

real wood furnature for my SVD that should be here sometime next week.

a poljot watch.

erm....

yeah, not much :blink:

An MP3 player, hopefully a Creative something or other.

Creative Muvo Slim ;) My family has 3, it's proper good.

My List:

Replica RAV

Mag Pouches

Utility Pouch

Admin Pouch

Goggles

Berretta M9

DVDs

PC Games

My birthday is right after Christmas so if I don't get it for Crimbo, I should get it for my B'day hopefully.

Well i never ask for airsoft or military kit because i wouldn't get it. I had a nightmare (and im being serious now) the night before my birthday where my parents had bought me a webtex vest and i didn't know how to politely say that i didn't want it. When airsoft affects you're dreams then you know youre addicted.

I'll ask for stuff that i know i'll get to save dissapointment. Clothes and revision books FTW.

Archived