My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Black MSK PMAGS, Y u so hard to find in stock?

I decided to help and look and I stopped looking when I saw airsoft mega store was selling them for 70$.

I about *suitcase* myself

http://m.airsoftmegastore.com/12253-we-tech-30rd-msk-gas-blowback-airsoft-magazine-blk-we-mg-m010-bk-gas.aspx

Kyairsoft.com has them but they don't say if in stock or not

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would this help?

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/gas-pistol-magazines/we-r-m010-msk-fde-style?from=listing&campaign-id=19

In other news, Job application #73 at least had the courtesy to send me a rejection email (after calling them up 3 times to ask if they'd made a decision). Oh well.

Back to my wonderful job with minimum wage, mandatory unpaid overtime, constant physical assault, zero benefits, no sick leave and no holiday pay.

Just think, if I hadn't wasted all those years getting A levels and two degrees, I could have started the soul-crushing drudgery of a dead end job with no career prospects 11 years earlier! Alas. Hindsight being 20-20 and all.

It appears to, confusing the pics are of a black mag (with some FDE ones too) and it's labelled as FDE. I'll email them to make sure.

So this morning I was on my way to worn at 3:20 AM. Passing by a club that all our staff drink in on Sundays (industry night so half priced drinks), there's three separate brawls going on that evolve into one royal rumble and unsurprisingly they all involve my staff and the employees of this club (off duty employees).

One guy threw one my colleagues into a lamppost, causing him to lose two of his teeth and get hospitalised, another colleague of mine chases this guy to the taxi rank and pulls him from the cab he'd just climbed into and was about to stomp his face before having three guys hit him from behind.

My staff were outnumbered about four to one across the fight so I have no clue how they thought they'd come off best but alcohol makes people stupid and most of my staff are no more than kids (I can relate somewhat).

I did what I could, called the police and informed them of a massive brawl that was bordering on rioting and then tried to get my people away from it but unsurprisingly they wanted to keep fighting.

Police attended with a dog and taster units and it was pretty tense from where I was standing, no-one was arrested but most of my guys were given dispersal orders and now I've got to sort through the shitstorm as they know who we are and are going to try and make our lives hell, the local business against crime committee us going to hold some sort of crisis meeting.

TL:DR: Drunk staff making my day at work a living hell.

There's some who definitely need a proper boot up the *albartroth*. One prat started gobbing off to the officers attending telling them he was a law student and studied martial arts, the officer calmly replied "We have a dog and tasers."

I'm quite appreciative as to how calmly the officers dealt with it as the last thing I needed was one of my guys to go for a member of the police.

And now my staff are kicking off that they're barred from that premises on our manager's orders until further notice, the reason being so we can try and sort this out and not get all outlets staff barred because some were right pillocks.

It's stated in our contract that we are always representing the company.

Problem is if we did that we'd lose five of our managers and about a dozen team leaders/associates, we're already short staffed enough as it is. Pretty sure some of them won't be with us much longer though as one of the managers and associates has previously been barred from this venue (admittedly under a different pub manager), I know if our Area Manager gets involved the manager will be sent packing. I don't even know if it has to go to the AM but I have a feeling it does and the PM is just gathering facts (he does most of our area disciplinary stuff and is pretty keen on doing the right thing).

Could be saying goodbye to a decent amount of colleagues I guess, including some who I know only got dragged into it by trying to pull the guys away.

That's the problem, I turned up after the fights had already started and after talking to all my guys I've got a different story from each of them, so *fruitcage* knows what the other guys' story is.

Cctv, from the venue itself, or surrounding ones.

Sounds like they were bloody lucky to not get nicked, I'm guessing the cells were full/almost at that time, and transport was an issue too.

I locked a guy up on Friday for spitting at a bouncer, so as said, they were lucky. Especially with teeth going missing...

Or could have landed tw1tch with a criminal record. I was let off with a warning, after a brief bar scuffle once, I was warned if they could prove I had 'joined in' rather than 'defended myself against attackers', I would have been arrested.

The old intent. Did you defend, or attack. Lesson learnt for me, I got off easy and wouldn't try it on again (this was a fair few years ago mind, before I joined arnies).

Twitch feel free to tell me to *fruitcage* off but IMO going in with your fists swinging would have been good for you

as for me I am back at work after a holiday and I feel numb!

Nah man. I know I'm a frustrated git but a good game of airsoft would solve all that.

I used to get caught up in fights all the time, partially hanging out with squaddies but also being a bitter, angry kid.

I've grown up, I'm not adverse to violence if it calls for it (if I genuinely thought someone in the brawl was going to die or sustain some sort of horrific, irreparable injury I'd jump in to stop it) but it's all about reasonable response.

Plus I don't think getting a record would look good for my chances of becoming a police officer.

Archived