My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when I was around 17/18, I used to get my hair cut in a town about 20 minutes drive away. It was totally worth it as there used to be a super hot older* hairdresser there. What made it worth it was the fact she would take every opportunity to properly press her exquisite breasts in to the back of your head.

The first couple of times you thought "wow, did... Did she just do that?" Then it was "ooh, I'm totally having my hair cut here forever, whatever the cost!"

Good times :)

*probably in her early 30's, so mega old when you're 18...

My dentist bumps me with  her boobs.

Sexiest one was the optometrist who touched my nose with hers and then exhaled as I inhaled.

Worst dentist I've ever had was the 28 year old Irish lass who looked like Keira Knightley if she had DDs.

Worst because I was too tall for the chair, and as she worked her breasts ended up covering my eyes.

Here's the funny thing about dentist's chairs: They tend to recline and have a *fruitcage* spotlight on you so your chances of hiding an erection are 0%.

Clearly the youth is not watching the proper films these days.

I just should have realized they probably only had 1 of the rpk74m model left after fulfilling whatever preorders they had.  Just would help if certain sites actually showed inventory.  The older rpk model is left, and I would have to reorient the wiring to save buying another battery if I did get it.

As for dentist assistants/haircutters, never got that sort of luck.

More problems with the car, this time, I started it up, and it only turned over once and that was it. Reset the key, try again, just one attempt from the starter and then nothing until you turn the key again.

Did this once before, and if you leave it about 20 minutes, it starts up fine. No idea! But probably the end of the road for my car soon

Archived