My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Yes.

Probably no.

Also: Part time admin woman at work turned all the radiators off on friday, so I came in to work to a freezing cold office and almost zero degree safety boots which mildly put, weren't very nice to put on.

Am I justified in holding a public flogging?

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are hammers appropriate to 'fix' relationship quandries though?

It depends.

If you murder your missus with a hammer, then your relationship problems will be gone.

Of course, you'll have a lot *more* problems of a different nature, but that's a separate matter...

Got far too drunk last night, made an *albatross* out of myself as it was at work and eventually I couldn't keep it in anymore.

Very nearly drunk text someone letting them know I have romantic feelings for them which would've been super awkward.

On the plus side no fighting or hangover.

Is this the same colleague you were/are taking to London?

Part time admin woman at work turned all the radiators off on friday, so I came in to work to a freezing cold office and almost zero degree safety boots which mildly put, weren't very nice to put on.

Am I justified in holding a public flogging?

Depends, does she seem like the sort that's into that sort of thing?

What did you try to do?

What did you actually do?

Tried to unify the storage partitions in order to get more 'internal storage'

somehow broke the recovery and ROM installations.

I was going to do that to my phone, but realized I kinda need my phone.

Ever encounter a really pretty girl at the counter, she smiles and for a moment you think of getting her number.

Then your card gets declined.

I think that in all honestly, I've probably only run a 'stock' phone for about a maximum of a week. Ever since the first days of cyanogenmod of my old Tmobile G1 (HTC Dream) I've had a rooted phone with a custom ROM. First it was cyanogen on the G1, then cyanogen on the HTC Desire S, now Nameless rom on the OPPO Find 7.

the benefits, for me, far outweigh the risks.

Is this the same colleague you were/are taking to London?

Aye. That's part of the awkwardness. She said a couple of months ago that we need to go adventuring together. So we'll see where that goes.

It's like a rock and a hard place, I want her to know I have romantic feelings for her but don't want to potentially make the friendship awkward as we get on really well. Legit don't know whether it's better to tell her sooner rather than later or just not at all.

Always better to tell her IMO... got my fiancé that way.

You never know how the other feels till you ask.. if you get on so well chances are they'll have similar feelings. Either you tell her and know straight up or you spend all your time wishing you had said something wondering what could've happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It reads to me like you're well within your rights to be ###### off. I take it there's no form of legal action you could take if he doesn't at least try to help

Hahahahahahahaha punitive legal action in Hong Kong hahahahahahahahahahah oh you're serious, aren't you?

No.

Where does the electronic tracking trail end?

22nd July 2016: Your parcel has been prepared for export and will soon be leaving the UK.

Except of course the tracking numbers don't work any more because they are too old. Going on 8 months now.

Always better to tell her IMO...

I didn't mention the bit where she's currently "friends with benefits" with someone else. However I know she wants an actual caring relationship with someone but he is or at least was keen on keeping things casual, maybe things are changing for them? I'm pretty sure she's rather fond of him.

But I feel like either way I'm disrespecting her and being a jerk, by not being completely honest about how I feel or just disregarding the fact she's seeing someone else.

I want to tell her but don't want to risk upsetting her and making things awkward with a good friend because of my stupid hormones. And then there's the "When is a good time?" debacle because screw doing it round other friends as that'd make things even more awkward but I feel I need to do it face to face.

Might go live in a cave somewhere

Very sad looking dog

Well that sucks.

Tw1ch.  FWB is hardly exclusive.  Swoop in there and claim it.  She wants to wait around for the other guy to get his *suitcase* together, fair enough but at least you know, she knows.

Nah I say go for it, with a "who dares, wins" attitude.

If she says no, it doesn't have to be awkward. Not unless you go the whole hog with a balcony and a harp playing behind you.

If she's wanting to travel around the globe with you and you alone, that's a pretty big indication of how she feels about you.

Maybe go up to her and say 'wanna go out (insert a day that your u know that she is available on), just me and you?' make sure it's something that she likes. Face to face is always best (well, for some thoughts the it is not a when it comes to a 69er though), that way you can tell if she's presently surprised or awkward.

Archived