Glock Picture Thread

P1010007-1.jpg

Cyma G18c (1of2) and my pneumatic arm project. :D

I originally took the pic to show the scale for a robotics forum I post on, but I thought it might be appreciated here as well. :)

*EDIT*

fair enough, ive got massive hands so the 19 would be to small. the 17 is only just big enough!

Just noticed that, and found it funny. Good timing I guess. :)

Edited by Epyon
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK hybrid g27 slide "version 2".

This time it has no open ports and I have attached an old front sight.

As you can see, still needs a coat of paint to hide the nasty finish, glue and whatnot.

pict0006jz9.jpg

pict0015jk3.jpg

In hindsight, this is probably not very informative (some people don't look all the way through picture threads like I do - I have posted the old one somewhere) :P So here goes:

KJW Glock27 with sanded slide etc.

Guarder upgraded recoil/hammer springs and guide.

Metal mag release.

Hi-flow mag.

Edited by Senor Bear

so i'm new to arnies and i really really don't like glocks...but the only reason i have one is because the tm aep is way better than any gbb during an actual game...so my motto is...the only good glock is one that don't look like a glock...

DSC07960.jpg

DSC07961.jpg

Edited by Seraph

my most humble apology for being so rudely opinionated...this glock usually ends up as my primary most of the time and i do devote a lot of time into it...as you can see...

DSC07984.jpg

the lanyard goes to an external large battery since the mini 7.2 200mah is just not enough to the amount of play this piece gets...

Edited by Seraph

lol...it's airsoft...no need for precision aiming...or you can just use the silencer...if it covers up the target...you have a good chance of hitting it...actually...the story behind the silencer is:...i bought the cheapest one i could find and didn't bother looking at the size...and honestly didn't expect it to be that large...