Glock Picture Thread

Yes, both were sanded and polished.  All the internal parts have been polished as well, making one smooth gun.  I just need to find a tiny little allen key for my grub screw, a metal mag catch and an extended slide stop and my baby's done.

-Sh0ty

That damn grub screw... I need to do the same thing as you, take it out that is...

As for the custom part I meant that I have never seen a barrel or slide like that... Like that big "U" shaped cut in the front of the slide and how the barrel has like a rectangular platform top of it

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, that's called a hybrid cut, and is standard on the Glock 23F by KSC and KWA. It also comes on some Infinities, and you can get aftermarket hybrid slides for Hi Cappas, most of WA's 1911's and for all the glocks but the 26.

-Sh0ty

Bentley: Awesome gun! Can we get a parts breakdown on it? It almost looks real, I cant make out a rail...

Probably because it is. Look at the thickness of the slide, the barrel and the cuts at the rear of the slide, etc etc. That is a state of the art Glock Race Gun.

Dam our government!

We have a winner. Yeah, I shoot competition with my Dad, thought I'd share for ideas. I will get a parts list later, along with some pictures.

Also- My Dad is working on an airsoft gun of his Glock, a bit cooler. . .and will have those up as its done.

Edited by BentleyCntlGT

Alice: The only Glock without a C in its name that has a ported barrel is the original Glock 18. It had an extended barrel with ports. All other Glocks have non-ported barrels, unless specified by "C" in the model name.

That race Glock looks fantastic. I can think of a few reasons why I'd go that route if I were building an open division pistol.

-Sale

KSC should really come out with some new Glock models. Or at least a non railed G17 or something. I love the way the long slide looks on that 17L. Plus that Gen 2 frame really makes me want to go buy a MGC.

Vicious you had a couple MGC Glocks right? How were they?

Edited by junior
KSC should really come out with some new Glock models. Or at least a non railed G17 or something. I love the way the long slide looks on that 17L. Plus that Gen 2 frame really makes me want to go buy a MGC.

Vicious you had a couple MGC Glocks right? How were they?

MGCs are ok. Def Classics. They don't shoot nearly as nicely as modern GBBs. They are cool collectors items but not serious shooting pistols by any means. My old MGC 18 was a cool gun, I miss it. I had two MGC 19s as well, but as I said, performance is pretty slack. Also the dropped chamber and whacky MGC trademarks are a pooper. Not to mention the closed chamber.

Ok, well besides the things that make no different to airsoft on my Glock there is a Caspian slide, a ported barrell, a SJC red dot mount, and a C-More red dot, a new magwell, and the grip on the trigger guard is ground off. Here are some other pictures I took, its missing one Glock thats at a shop getting customized. The black one is my Dads main shooting gun. There is just the one airsoft one, the HFC with a magwell, my Dads making that one like the black open gun.

g7.jpg

g6.jpg

g5.jpg

g1.jpg

Enjoy.

Edited by BentleyCntlGT

The Boomarms slides can be found at Unco, DEN, and Boomarms.

The G17L slide in the pics above your post is a real one custom milled.

In other news...

Dawson Ice magwell arrived. Takes a bit of filing on the magwell-to-frame fit, and a bit of dremel work beveling the magazine baseplate, but once that's done it fits on and works great. I love the plastic insert feature vs. conventional magwell setups. Baseplate of the mag is almost exactly flush with the bottom of the magwell so you can still seat it with your palm with ease.

Yeah, I do feel kind of silly for spending $90 on a magwell that might not have even fit an airsoft gun at all.

imgp2314.jpg

imgp2318.jpg

imgp2317.jpg

imgp2325.jpg

More pics including hi-res here:

http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=151585