1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i figured i'd post this question here since i know you guys check this at least once or twice a day (i know i do). I have 2 KJW Para's, and i want to customize them a little. Which WA slides are compatible with them? and which threaded barrel from Poweredge will fit? Will a RS slidestop fit? Thanks guys... also... where can i get those awesome looking sloping novaks that come on the SD kimber 2-tone? i really like that rear sight and the slide, but feel that the slide is a little over-done since Pheonix did it, everyone else copied it.

9ball one too.

The Nine Ball SAS outer barrel is really nice. Light enough that the gun will cycle with a light weight suppressor on it. The PDI unit attaches to the inner barrel (so you will need to buy an extended inner barrel) by allen screws at the base. It also works rather well, I have/had both.

Hi guys im trying to make my hicapas full auto, ive got a thread over in the technical brian section (http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=101668&pid=1262688&st=0entry1262688)

So it turns out ive got to mod the sear spring, but ive got no idea on what i need to do to it. So has any one on here done it before or know exactly how to do it and if i could be really cheeky can i get some pictures please.

was taking some pictures of my M14s scout setup and found this one nice enough to put in here :)

http://users.pandora.be/sturgis/airsoft/my.../IM000737sm.JPG

That piece has "pro" written all over it.

Good job.

EDIT: speeling >_<

Edited by MadCat360

Hi all

My mate has a problem with his marsoc

He took it apart to adjust the hop up and now when it goes back together the slide stays about 1-2mm too far back.

It fires fine it just won't quite return all the way forward so the safety can be engaged.

It has a guarder guide rod and recoil spring.

Here is a picture showing the rear of the slide not quite aligned.

DSC00840.jpg

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Chris

I think he took it apart for the sake of learning how it all goes back together and adjusted the hop at the same time.

He has taken it back apart and together a few times since then with exactly the same result everytime.

It's definitely not the chamber.

I'll tell him to check the blowback unit.

Cheers mate.

Chris

well you'd see straight away if the blowback chamber wasnt seated right, since it;s visible from the back of the gun.

My gun was doing this also, but only because I removed the egg shaped piece of metal from within the inner chamber.. seems to have sorted itself out though..

--

IMO the thumb safety on a WA1911 is a bit redundant anyway, I don't use it, ever. Instead I merely decock the gun, and only cock the gun when I'm about to fire, but then again I'm left handed..

hbc.