1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theyre only made for real steel guns, and cost ALOT of money (think it was around $450ish), so if its for airsoft, i wouldnt really bother as the recoil would be too much to get more than 4 shots off on a full mag of gas, if its for RS then go for it, try searching for lasermax, i think thats what it was called, and most sights with catlasers have them too :D

Guys, I have a question. On my WA 1911, when I shoot it, it just lets all the gas out. For instance the whole time the slide is open and blowing back the valve remains pushed and in one shot the whole mag full of gas is gone. Any suggestions on how to remedy this?

nice, i know a few people who would kill for the trigger and hammer

and a little of my armory update, i now have 4 nice .45's and a fifth being made when ocelots frame gets here

dont have a camera wih me at the moment, so ill just tell you what i went to pick up today :D

a TM 1911

a j-armory FBI special

a little screw thing whichwas for fun which will make alot of you cry when you see what it was for

a nice new steel sheriff slide stop

nice new steel thumb safety

thread for TM which doesnt actualy fit :P

so far im loving the TM the most, it is VERY nicefor the price, the j-armory has what i wanted, a fixed hop up, but the hammer sucks, defeats the purpose of a ring hammer as it catches your skin more than normal hammers, which is very odd, and should not happen, finish is ok, trades are superb, maghas some nice features too

and when that frame gets here, my mgs1911 V1 (the origional) will finially be recompleted, and refurbished, and its quite likely to be shooting very hot, have a special inner barrel for it at the moment, which is twice the length of normal, tests aregoing to be made soon, should be fun :D

DSC01643.jpg

DSC01644.jpg

DSC01645.jpg

DSC01646.jpg

DSC01648.jpg

DSC01649.jpg

DSC01650.jpg

DSC01651.jpg

sorry for the ###### pics, i was only given 2 minutes to use the shittest camera of all time, on closer inspection it isnt the hammer but the grip safety that catches your skin, its really long so your thumb rests on it before the hammer is fully down

Edited by phoenix360mute

Thought I would add a couple of pictures of my newly built favourites.

I am in love with TM 1911s

Firstly the PGC'd one;

Picture231.jpg

It feels so smooth!

Secondly, the Silver Guarder one. Must admit that this kit is a bit sparkly for my tastes but the fit is very good.

Picture232.jpg

As you can see I am in dire need of some grips (hint hint), in case anybody has any ones they don't want anymore. All types considered. I feel a nice set of wood grips on the PGC and some wraparounds on the Gaurder would finish them off nicely.

Cheers