1911 Picture Thread

I actually don't know what you are talking about. The Springfield A1 guns have that shape frame, since they run A1 style hammers and grip safeties. The Delta Elite also shares that frame detail since it runs a duck tail grip safety, so what gun are you talking about? Unless the model is running a beavertail grip safety it doesn't need a rounded frame.

Speaking of Deltas, I have three in the house right now (only 2 are mine)

2b071141.jpg

Edited by hkssr20det
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm talking about the Springfield PGC kits for the Marui. If you take a look at the RS Springfield and the PGC, you'll notice that the tangs are different. You'll see that on the RS, it uses more of a round profile, compared to the pointier one on the PGC. I'm almost positive that the RS has more of the grip safety exposed beyond the tang, leading me to believe that the PGC one either has the wrong tang or the RS uses a longer grip safety.

*Edit: I am referring to any Springfield model that is a GI-styled one that uses a non-beavertail grip safety.

Edited by ruchik
Do you not also need the internals from a HiCapa 5.1 slide?

Hmmm... yeah I forgot about all that, looks like this project is going to take some rethinking and a bit more money, but if anyone has any experiance with this please feel free to add. I realy want that slide on my TM 1911A1.