1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but the gun pictured looks like a Goverment to me. The slide looks to long to be a Commander and also it has a spur not ring hammer.

I think I should make this a little more clear. The original assembly instructions are in Japanese. Amerang (The UK importers, etc) have included a single plain sheet of paper with a translation. They've put Commander instead of Government. I suspect that LS made a Colt Commander as part of their range and Amerang have used the same translation sheet.

Triggerfingerkid, not a bad gun but whats it doin on a 1911 thread?

Hey, guess what?

The very first pic in this thread is of an SVI. NOT a 1911. The HiCapa has as much right to be in this thread as any other gun.

Stop acting like a knob.

Here's a pic of my WE/HFC HiCapa which I just got around to polishing the sides of the slide on.

Figured it already looked too "bling" to be a combat gun so I might as well do it properly.

Edited by Hissing Sid
TM Hicapa

PGC slide

SD Sti grip

SD chamber

SD outer barrel

And now (not on pic) First combat sight

Nice. i plan on useing the same slide. buy i am milling out some stuff s i can get better balance in the back. with mag in it tends to dip back in the rear. I still love my hi capa though.