What Guns for Dual Gunning?

PV_Golf

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll go dual Glocks if you guys think that that's the best option, it's just that I think M9's look much better. Plus M9's have a bigger capacity.

I'm still trying to decide which M9 to get though, the KSC M9 HW or the KJ M9 FMV. I have heard great things about the KSC M9 and some good and some bad for the KJ. It's just that with the KJ seems to be really heavily recommended here and not so much on ASR so I'm still trying to decide.

Thanks for all of the replies though!

How about a couple HFC M190 FMV? Aside from uncool slide markings (luckily not that visible since they're not painted on), it's an excellent performer, and cheap at the price.

Or just get two KWA M11s. Dual SPPs would be totally awesome though, they kick *albatross*. Unfortunately they're also very expensive.

forget the glock 18c's man that ruins the fun of dual pistoling get 2 ksc glock 17's and all u need is one 50 round mag for each and their acompanying standard mags and yer set :)

as for those dual tmps id love so much to have dual tmp's i have 1 tmp 2 magazines one mag is unrepairably broke :( wat a waste of money :( but i lvoe my tmp none the less muahahah

I have dual gunned P90s. . . my right side works fine, but my left is always all over the place.

Still fun - and intimidating to most people (that haven't seen me shoot the left side gun).

I guess your right about the SOCOM, it does have a long trigger pull. I was using a friend of mine's with my Tac Master and it was cool to have a gun that would allow me to take a couple of succesive shots before my target would realize what was going on.

BTW my TM Tac Master M9 kicks *albartroth*. Out of all the guys I play with, the only gun that seems to be more reliable is a WA 1911. I just keep it well lubbed and full of Green Gas.

I'd have to say buy dual KSC Elites, buy the KSC metal slide upgrade, and buy the G&G M9 Competition Set, which includes a compensator (to help balance the gun), a hiflow valve, and two new recoil springs. The downside it that you'll have a crapload of extra slide parts around, but you can always sell them to the suckers who bought KWA M9s...

Also buy an M93R II tightbore for each one (the M93r II tightbore will work in the Elite).

I'm not sure, but I think KSC M93r II mags work in the KSC M9/Elite family, and if they do, buy hicaps.

As you do, i love to go dula pistol weilding. My weapon(s) of choice is a KWA glock 18c. I liked that it was short and stubby like the g19 (because I have big hands) and then with the option of going auto, you can lay down some serious fire. MY glock 18c that i use mostly (when im not dual weilding) has had no problems except for the fact that one time the rubber stamp part of the recoil spring moved to one side making the slide not come back far enough to grab another bb. The worst part was i was just about to open up on some unexpecting n00bs. It was a very easy fix and I did not have any other problems with it and my secondary glock has had no problems (except for the black i put on the tip coming off). I dont see how people could have problems with these guns, they work just fine and are very reliable. The jamming of the glock was entirely my fault. I enjoy two long mags aswell even if they look weird.

clasiciaoftscksrellybagd

How about a couple HFC M190 FMV? Aside from uncool slide markings (luckily not that visible since they're not painted on), it's an excellent performer, and cheap at the price.

Or just get two KWA M11s. Dual SPPs would be totally awesome though, they kick *albatross*. Unfortunately they're also very expensive.

How could it take 31 posts for someone to mention an awesome gun for dual shooting. M11's, simply said, are awesome as doubles. 1200rpm x2? That's called real power. Just get a couple mags extra...

volume of fire does not a good weapon make. m11's really need to be oiled after every use to ensure optimal performance. plus, try reloading the thing one-handed. i prefer semi-auto sidearms. though I may end up 2 gunning for fun with my Tanio Koba USP and KSC Mk23.

ok, as someone who always enjoys going into battle with as many pistols, shotguns and smgs as I can carry (none of this this "AEGs are all you need" nonsense for me! I grew up on john woo films, so how could I be any different?), I would say the KSC/KWA line-up are going to be good performers, especially in the glock/beretta department, as you want a couple of absolute workhorses that aren't going to start going a bit wrong if you don't lube them every five minutes :)

I've used dual g19s in a skirmish before (and dual mac11s :) ) and one thing you should consider if you're on a budget is mag capacity- you don't HAVE to have the macs on full auto, so thats 100 shots on semi that you can actually aim, rather than "I'll just squeeze off a cheeky couple of rounds at that chap over there...blast, thats half the mag gone..!" (the macs have an insane rate of fire)

the glocks also have the option of taking the extended 50rd mag, as well as a very useful standard 23-25rd magdepending on if you go for a g19 or a g17/18.

next thing you MUST bear in mind is reloading- everyone develops there own techniques for doing this, but suffice to say the usual "drop both empty mags on the floor and reload" isn't going to be a cheap option as gas mags aren't cheap and aren't that robust!

I found it useful to reload one at a time- you have to use fire and cover tactics a lot to advance yourself, and get pretty good at planning where you're running to before you start, as you'll need to be able to get something solid between you and the enemy so you have time for a reload!

What I do is as follows- blast away until behind cover, now change mags (regardless of whether they're empty, unless you've literally only loosed off two rounds a piece)- stick one gun under your opposite armpit, and change the mags on one gun, being sure to stow the used mag safely, and then repeat- this way you aren't dropping your mags all over the shop, and should someone try to sneak round you while you're reloading one, you have the other close to hand to return fire!

I must say I rarely waited for my mags to run dry before switching them, as this makes you EXTREMELY vulnerable- nothing worse than having both pistols empty, struggling with a reload, and having a chap pop up next to you and slot you :(

also, the final cardinal rule of dual pistoling- get an assault vest designed to carry as many pistol mags as you can carry, preferable one that uses velcro rather than other fasteners. Velcro might sound noisy, but its a LOT better when you're in a rush for getting your mags out and getting the used ones safely stowed. you can then add on belt pouches if you need more, but the handiness of an assault vest simply cannot be over emphasised as far as my experiences are concerned- I must say one of the best I've used was that old Hong Kong police vest,as it has tonnes of pockets designed for all types of guns, but then I was using a spas12, an mp5 and twin g19s with it, so its range of pockets and loops was indespensible.

you can get dedicated pistol/smg vests, I believe blackhawk do one, that really are worth their weight in gold :)

I would go for the M11s, rig up a dual shoulder holster or M93R IIs, Glock17/18c then try for two BHI drop leg SMG pouches... That'll allow for one normal magazine in each gun, then 3 extra of the extended mags. When you're talking M93r... makes for some fun times... I can say that much.

Alex "Col Sanders"

SubzeroMTH@AOL.com

dual KSC USP Compacts

ambidextrous mag release

easy to aim (I can aim mine accurately while sprinting)

very comfortable grip.

I did dual pistols once (USP Compact and Glock 18c), and that was because my battery died

Needlessly to say I was gunned down in short order, but I have to admit it was fun ;)

Archived