Marui AEP H&K Mp7 A1 preview on Marui website

airsoft-collector

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it wrong that I intentionally got my mom drunk and then made her promise to get me one of these while she was smashed?

Edit: Oh, and by the way - the gates are open:

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...menu2=157#19601

$205.00 with an extra mag. Every man for himself!

######, now there's no excuse for me to NOT get one. Thanks a lot elrey! For that may you burn in hell, lol.

Oh and just to add fuel to the fire, came across this when browsing through some Stargate promo photography!

SG1-916-0010.jpg

I know that when Unimatrix sees this he'll have to clean up his undies.

its good to see you back doc newstead  :)

MP7 uses a whole new gearbox design, based loosely around the AEP internals. The gearbox on the MP7 is larger than that of the AEP glock 18c and m93r but smaller than a AEG gearbox. this means that although the MP7 gearbox may use some existing AEP parts, such as the piston and spring guide etc, it will have a much stronger spring and motor than previous AEP's which will result in it having good stock (300fps) AEG performance.

LOL rather than write it out why don't you just quote me, also for your information, it's incorrect, the whole gun is totaly unique from the AEG and AEP's as I said before the gun features a whole new gear box and the parts are designed for the new Machine pistol ranges that will be released throughout the year by Tokyo Marui.

I can read the Japanese on the pages at the Tokyo Marui site regarding the weapon, so the information I am posting is a direct translation rather than my opinion. I will have the gun the day it is released and will dismantle it for you all to look at as well as my TM Glock 18c to show where all the major differences lay.

See, when you see Wupjak and I with our TM MP7's at Area51 or Ord, you're just going to have to get one...you know it...hell, you deserve to reward yourself with you 'drive-o-death' twice a day! :P

Argh, see I want an MP7, but everyone is gonna have one. I figure with the GPS, when my car plunges over the side of highway 17 and I have to crawl to safety, using only my tongue to pull me along (as tragically my arms and legs will have been self-amputated), I will need the GPS to find my way to safety.

It's really a bargain when you think about it like that.

Archived