• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the stitching like?

I couldn't tell you to be honest as I have never had a close look and feel on there ACU's. My brother has a pair of Rothco Nomex Glove's and they are really well made, nice stitching with no loose ends or frays.

If you are ordering from Italy then your going to have to pay international shipping so I'd order from the state's.

I got my ACU's from here, they sell the shirts with the IFF tabs on them too. Very good retailer, excellent comms and very pleasant to deal with.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Integrity-Militar...sQ3amesstQQtZkm

I try to get the wolfpack out monthly for a skirmish and we try to get to any big games we can possibly get to. But June will be a full month for me i have mt Combat Infantrymans Course to do at catterick but end of June should be clear.

Also a few other i have just been handed

Vamp Spotting for Spoon

l_89e5305990a0fba74487c345c993cde4.jpg

Dozer in the thick of it!

l_7c5fc40128933704efb5d335a1cf3e6f.jpg

Scream ahead of my defensive position

l_d6e92dec0a8a7b2ba7bf37c86a2a1932.jpg

Still a possability of a few more there being sifter through as i speak (400+ pics from our photographer at phoenix urban)

Grim

Yeah was a great day and great weather. We should be going to Phoenix Woodland on the 27th. if your going to Woodland let me know and we will see you there.

Don't worry about the weather i was away with my cadets this weekend at Nescliffe it was soggy all weekend all i had was "Sergeant i'm wet when can we go home?" lol

Grim

Grim: Royal Anglian, star shaped silver/gold cap badge on khaki beret.

Have fun anyway. Did my CIC in the height of winter with rain and wind so bad it hurt and was hard to move sometimes and so cold one guy got frostbite on his penis.

What is ACU's true color? In the pictures, and from a distance, it looks gray. But when I actually got a close look at a real soldier's ACU, it was a faint OD.

Sand 500 in the pattern or Sand 503 solid shade fabric

Urban Gray 501 in the pattern or Urban Gray 504 solid shade fabric

Foliage Green 502 in the pattern or Foliage Green XXX solid shade fabric

DerRelient, out of the 4 guys (including myself) on my team that wear ACUs im the only one that wears an ACU vest, the other three wear the black kit and it goes really well. I have just got a nice new shiney black vest that i might start using with my ACUs every now and again. Defo gives a nice look. If u cant get the japanese kit deffo go with some ACUs, but if u do get some Japanese kit, let me kno where you got it lol.

Grim