If your 'hard' enough to wall mount.

about time I posted mine!

A little note though, not everything could fit on the wall, so its either in the safe, in either foot locker, on the top shelf, in the STAR guncase under my 733, or sitting under my bed in two gun cases.

GR001.jpg

GR002.jpg

GR003.jpg

GR004.jpg

GR005.jpg

GR006.jpg

GR007.jpg

edit: heh, Adult content covered up..

Edited by Yeager
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I should have my gun rack put up fairly soon. One problem I'm running into though is how to hang up pistols (I only have 2 to hang, but I want them to look nice :) ). Any ideas? I'm using simple peg board. I'm going for an armory style look, so I considered some sort of hand gun holder (like the MK23 is in in the first part of the game Breakdown, for those who are familiar with it *and for those who aren't, play that game! :D *), but not sure on a design yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Picture133.jpg

Updated photo. I know, I can't take pictures for *beep*, I shake more than a leaf in the wind, and because of where it's located, my mount doesn't get much light, so I have to use the flash which makes everything look a lot glossier than it really is. And some of the pistols could do with a bit of tidying up. I think it does look a lot better now with the addition of a few pistols, and now that most are all straight.

Some incredible collections in this thread. Makes me look forward to building a new one myself. Only had two AEGs and three GBBs at any given time, though, and they're all gone now, so I'm starting from scratch.

However... I'm in the planning for something that may end up being the greatest display of them all, once I've got everything built and the weapons to fill it. My house is on a hillside, with a decent deal of land around it, but not too much room inside the house. I've been wanting a home bar for years, so I finally decided that I'd build an outbuilding in the yard to fill that role, and I decided that it'll be a Cold-War era Soviet-themed place. Lots of memorabilia, authentic Soviet gear and propaganda, and so on, will fill the place up, and, of course, there'll be plenty of Airsoft replicas on the walls. (I'm also thinking of doing a setup with about a dozen cheap springer AKs, nicely painted, in a good-looking wall rack, just there for looks, and maybe a bit of springer messing about.)

I did some renders in SketchUp the other day, which will give a basic idea of the look of the structure, but I've changed plans a bit, and the place will now be two feet longer, four feet wider, and will have a side door with the deck continuing around the side of the building.

exterior_front.jpg

exterior_rear.jpg

interior_front.jpg

interior_rear.jpg

You wanna talk hardcore? These are mounted directly to the wall! The big guns, which obviously need extra support, are supported by screws into the studs, the rest are just attached to the drywall. I used coated deck screws, both for strength, and because the color matches the wall.

All that I put up here are clones and LPEG/MPEGs, though. I don't trust the wall to hold my M14 or my air rifle or anything. If these fall, it's no big loss.

DSC_1235.jpg

The 1000FPS air rifle and the M14 are on top of the bookshelf. Also note my insane 10 minute paint job on the G36!

Easy, stick bits of tape of card on it in any shape you want, then spray over the top. Then remove what you stuck down and its done. I have to say it does look rather sexy.

And Yeager, do all of your gun wall photos include adult content then as all of them have vanished???

There's some real nice collections here.

I'll be working on 'getting some in' before the ban. Meanwhile here's my only airsoft, the P99...

CRShadowBoxP99.jpg

And the PR (not quite airsoft but much more accurate) . I'm working on getting an airsoft version of this too. ;)

prdisp1.jpg

prdisp2.jpg

gah, nice PR :) i used to crave one of those so much as a kid after seeing aliens!

can't believe i never got around to picking an as version up, maybe with the new cyma one...

In any case, really nice displays you got there ETDC