China Airsoft Development

menatarms

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just had lunch with part of my Airsoft team in Guangzhou, China today - in particular I took the meeting with my friend who will be doing some custom C-N-C work for me, as his primary business is .. manufacturing Airsoft parts (nothing too big right now. Metal replacement hop-up units, AK metal body currently).

So we got to talking about who all is doing what in Airsoft today in China. The clone AK Model 028 CYMA factory (AKS), is developing model 03X ... all metal M4. Then we heard also that there are two other guns in production currently inside China by un-speicifed parties (who is NOT Classic Army, or VFC/Inokatsu) .. an all metal Minimi M249 and a M60 variant (whether it is an E3 or E4 is not known). Lastly, I was told to expect by 2Q of 2007 .. Chinese made clone M-14 AEG.

So, brace yourself for a Red Invasion in Airsoft .. they have the technical know-how, they have the machines & labor, and most of all .. they have competitive cost advantage. And there will be no stopping them from this point forward.

Believe it or not .. you heard it here first. ;)

Hello sir!

i am Chinese !

the airsoft gun is illegal in mainland now.

do you know. if the government find some gun factorys. they will be banned

IIRC, Gunner showed photos of a Galil body, couldn't tell if it was cast or stamped, though.

It looked like it was milled, afaik.

But it might just have been a prototype, and the production version might be cast.

A stamped Galil won't happen, I hope, as the real Galil isn't stamped.

Ah, here it is:

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/forum/viewtop...hp?f=3&t=90

CNC Milled and steel, not bad :)

Wonky trades is a big turn off, if you can't get it right then just leave them off. When are they going to make an "Aliens" M41A, they've released a tommy just need to make a kit? Come on that would be great seeing as I got rid of mine in 2006, am itching to get another.

Actualy, I reckon a reasonably priced M41a would be ace! They already did something similar with that M4 doohickey (name escapes me at the moment)...

Can't be too hard to make one, surely? You wouldn't even need half the parts from the tommy gun IIRC...

Think it was called an m4 Thunder maul? If the M41A was priced between the 200 to 220 english pounds I think they'd be onto a winner, a nice M41A just hope that if they did do it that the main plastic part was done in brown not green.

Has anyone heard any more on the Masada thingy?

Seems italians can preorder it at their Ebaybanned italian site;

http://www.softair4fun.com/product.php~idx...R.+MASADA~.html

Says it will arrive in the middle of December, and the price in italy will be around 180€ (228$) im guessing included shipping. Seems like the price is just about the same as other A&K guns on Ebaybanned around 200$.

Archived