Pictures Of Your Weapon

Are you serious? Biggest. Waste. Of Tax Money. Ever. If I saw one of those guys I'd bust out laughing!!! :D

Actually they're funded by the Tolls on Interstate 95. My dad's transferring to the Transit Authority soon. So either way he'll be bringing something fun home. MP5 or the a Dodge Charger(Their new take home cars)

/Off-Topic

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweet Somethingorother rifle you have there Bilvo. It looks sexy. How much do spare mags cost?

haha thanks... I went for the Noveske Project Leonidas Rifle, and as far as spare mag I dont really know yet.. still trying to find a place to buy G&P midcaps for it.

Rainman, that thing looks nice... I've been looking for airsofters in the Chicago area to skrimish with and what not, seems like you guys have a nice playground :P

Rainman, that thing looks nice... I've been looking for airsofters in the Chicago area to skrimish with and what not, seems like you guys have a nice playground  :P

Heh, that was actually taken Just over the border in Wisconsin, its a bit of a drive but it is a nice field

I'm bored so here are some pics of my CM028S. Only mods are the Reciever,reciver cover and bolt has been painted and the G&P Bakelight Midcap (non working grrr) has also been painted which was originally black. I really need to get a New Mag and Battery. Niether work very well. But, it has been a loyal skirmish weapon.

P1200043.jpg

P1200042.jpg

Hessu, is that a vsr barrel (cut) in the Mk23? Or does someone make a long 23 barrel? I've been thinking about that exact thing for awhile. Does it shoot noticeably better?

You can buy a short VSR barrel that will fit in the silencer, you don't need to cut it. However, you WILL need to file/dremel out some of the gun so the longer inner barrel will extend past the old spot in the slide. Not that big of a deal.

Is that a TM Mk23 in the last picture?

Yessirree, that it is.

TM Mk23 NBB with VSR better accuracy inner barrel.

Hessu, is that a vsr barrel (cut) in the Mk23? Or does someone make a long 23 barrel? I've been thinking about that exact thing for awhile. Does it shoot noticeably better?

I cut it with a Dremel and also grinded the outer barrel a bit to fit the inner barrel. I took it really slow, because I wanted to get it snug fit.

The problem was to get it tight, so the inner barrel would not move, when firing. Also the centering to the silencer was in mind :)

As you know in gasoperated weapons, the muzzle velocity increases nicely with longer inner barrels.

I chronoed my NBB Mk23 just few days ago with .25g bb´s and WOW! Normally with all Mk23 NBB hi-po parts it chronoed about 120m/s with .25g. NOW it shoots about 157m/s with .25g! Love it!

And the accuracy! This baby makes nice bunch, about 5cm area from 30 metres and I wasn´t even concentrating then. I thinks its good, my presioussss...

-Hessu-