Pictures Of Your Weapon

Jack...yep, it is pretty sweet.

The best ever? No...close, though. In the Top 5.

-Vic

Yeah, it's awesome, I chose it for my P90 project, but I wouldn't say it's the most awesome.

Well I made a thread about it so you can tell me what is

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=103158

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haven't posted in the pic thread for a while and foudn my camera so here it goes:

TM M14 OD stock w/ tan paintjob, a "BHD" tribute.

Picture030.jpg

AK lightweight support (Hero Arms Drum mag)

Picture026.jpg

AGM MP40, for $140 it's fantastic! A working MP40 made of steel? Yes Please!

Picture019.jpg

TM/Hurricane/Systema M4 shorty, has the Guarder Steel convertible commando barrel.

Picture020.jpg

TM Type 89

IMG_0456.jpg

TM Sig Sauer P226 w/ Action metal slide + enhanced recoil and hammer spring.

Picture014.jpg

I'll take some pics of my sweet, sweet TM/Guarder 2004 limited Steel RPK on Sunday for you guys... Yeeeeesssss.

Edited by lineman66
Fareast is that a AGM cause it looks like it with the scope mount.

hahahaha! You caught me, Yes it's one that i wwill be reviewing soon. But it's actually a high-bread. AGM gear box is pretty much the only thing that is AGM the wood stock is by WarSmith and the outer barrel and stock cap is from a Tokyo Marui, same as the hop-unit. Inner barrel is a modified MadBull Black Python and also MadBull Shark Bucking (I really recommened these!) While the heat sheild is a real steal.

Very artsy! I like the depth of field in the first pic, though a better angle of the gun wouldn't hurt (even if its a glock :P).

I did the depth of field in Gimp, although it was a little blurred from my camera already, which suprised me. I just upped the contrat and lowered the saturation. All thanks to SilentScope for the techniques. I need to test out my camera's macro mode, if it has one. So I'll have some more pictures probably tomorrow.