Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ris looks a bit twisted, its looks better if you turn it so that the screws are at the bottom of the handguard

Are you talking about the bit on the front end?

If so, it's not connected to the RAS, it's just another bit of barrel mounted railing.

It almost give the illusion of it being connected to the RAS, though...kinda' what I was going for. :D

But yeah, it's correct as it is, me thinks.

-Vic

P.S. Or are you speaking of something else?

Edited by Victory

Yep, the RAS is completely off kilter! The two tightening bolts should be at the 6 o'clock position not 2 o'clock.

Are they even tight? If not they won't be clamping the RAS to the barrel nut?

Edited by Tommygunn

Hola, soy español y aqui os presento mi WGC Custom XM177E1, la mejor réplica de las que tengo y he tenido en mis manos, sus acabados son perfectos, super compacto y una precisión de escandalo. Viene con un Gear Reforzado G&P y lo unico que le tuve que cambiar fue la goma del Hop up por una guarder. Los cargadores son de la marca King Arms tipo vietnam de 85bbs de plastico.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, i`m spanish and i show you my WGC Custom XM177E1, the best AEG i have and i have seen, it`s perfect, very compact and it is very accurate. It has a G&P reinforced Gear Box and I only changes the hop up bucking by a guarder. The magazines are king Arms vietnam 85bbs plastic.

xm1771ac3.jpg

xm1772wg4.jpg

xm1773kw1.jpg

xm1774tp6.jpg

xm1775ej6.jpg

xm177e1modelovietnamjq5.jpg

xm177e1modelovietnam2th1.jpg

xm177e1modelovietnam3hx8.jpg

Pd: Sorry for my bad english, i hope that you like it.