Pictures Of Your Weapon

I don't think I'd see the muzzle break really, more like see it for about  1/1000th of a second before it smashed into my face, and then having it then go through a wall.

If you're considering using that in indoor CQB, then that's just stupid. Maybe more feasible if you were using it in more of a MOUT environment.

Well, you'd get hit either way, wouldn't you? ;) And with the FPS it could shoot at with C02, I could just shoot right through the wall. But really, do you think I would use that in CQB or even MOUT?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's a picture of the family

dsc00161id0.jpg

Marui P90 TR, all stock. My first airsoft weapon, just over a year old now.

Double Eagle UMP, all stock, with King Arms Aimpoint replica and vertical front-grip. Got it about 3 weeks ago, fresh from Hong-Kong (gunner-airsoft). Version 2 for those interested :)

Classic Army G36, M120, with C-style top-rail, ACOG replica and King Arms vertical front-grip mounted on a self-installed rail. Got it about half a year ago, used, and have been adding bits and pieces since then. The top-rail and front-rail are both of my own doing... The internals were installed at purchase :)

Best Regards :)

Edited by XaVierDK

G2a2tac.jpg

My G2a2-sort-of-thingy from F.E.A.R.

No, it doesn't have a Cmag, and no, it won't ever have one. I've tried every Cmag by very manufacturer, and they all suck. Not to mention that the C-style mag used in F.E.A.R. is much smaller and slim-profile than the real steel or airsoft versions, and blah blah blah - I feel I got as close as I could with after-market parts and custom milled pieces. It's an SL8-inspired weapon, but certainly not held to any real-world standards. For instance, the gun is definitely a K-length from all the referrence pics I had, despite having 6 tiny vents in the handguard.

Anyway, it's a CA8-2 with G&P K handguard, custom milled flash hider and outer barrel, CA SL8 rail cut down to be just short of the handguard with extra rails cut into it. Internally, it has an M110, 455 madbull v2 inner barrel, firefly soft hop bucking, wired for deans, and the CA upgrades standard to the CA8, like air seal nozzle, aluminum piston head, etc...

Range is fantastic, it's one of my favorite skirmish weapons with some urban digi camo and a gasmask :D

Ok, I don't actually have a gasmask...

Edited by n00bTard
I put the EOTech on there in case I ever need to use it for CQB.

Your kidding about the whole  "if I would need it for CQB "part right?

Nope.  Can you imagine how you would feel if you saw the muzzle break of my gun coming through a door?  Instant surrender.

But really, do you think I would use that in CQB or even MOUT?

Kay.

Oh, and to answer your other question, it depends on how good of a shot you are. I think most sites have FPS limits that restrict something that would be able to shoot through a wall. :rolleyes:

My team has a field out by Palo Verde power plant (RADIATION FTW!) that we are making.  It's gonna have around 150 buildings when it's done.

Bad *albatross*. The neww Madudars, however you spell it, look *fruitcage* awesome. I'm gonna wait a little longer before going back to airsoft.

lol spedz and noobtard posted together, sorry just thought it was funny.

Well i suppose that eotech could be used for faster target aquisition. I remeber souske did somethign similar, and certain acogs has small red dots in place of thier rear iron sight.

Edited by reaper16