Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where can I get my hands on one of those?

UNcompany... it has a few downsides though..

Co2 cartridge is not easy to replace, not something for in the field..

Parts wear quickly, mine stopped cycling because hammer wore after 200 rounds so I fixed that with filing the hammer (complicated to explain), no spare parts available

(however it comes from the same company that does the Umarex/Crossman/Homeland Defender PPK/S so you can use their mags and the laser for it).

Homeland defender is 60$

Wa Shan PPK/S is 110$

Differences are the slide (shape and markings), trigger guard and grips..

UNcompany... it has a few downsides though..

Co2 cartridge is not easy to replace, not something for in the field..

Parts wear quickly, mine stopped cycling because hammer wore after 200 rounds so I fixed that with filing the hammer (complicated to explain), no spare parts available

(however it comes from the same company that does the Umarex/Crossman/Homeland Defender PPK/S so you can use their mags and the laser for it).

Homeland defender is 60$

Wa Shan PPK/S is 110$

Differences are the slide (shape and markings), trigger guard and grips..

I agree with mostly what he said. Thuogh I have 3 homeland defenders, and one is well past 400 rounds and the other is around 200, both still function fine. I think the homeland defender might be slightly more durable. But it doesn't matter, since I have the third one for spare parts. Even thuogh it is a pain in the rear to put the hammer assumbly back together.

It was quite easy to fix the hammer but I would like to replace it with more durable bits eventually..

I'd love to get a homeland defender for tinkering around, maybe try using resin's to turn it into something else..

How do you perform maintenance on yours? I just ordered some Co2 maintenance bulbs with lubricant in them, but what about the moving bits in the gun itself like the hammer etc?

Thanks! No, the wear's not natural this time like on my previous paintjobs.  I was experimenting around with 'artificial wear' techniques.  I hope that it looks convincing in general.

Souske, we defiantly have the same taste in rifles. Looks beautiful!

BTW, what technique did you use to get that worn look?