Pictures Of Your Weapon

I'm pretty sure the lugs, per se, don't have anything to do with barrel removal since it is very exposed, prone to accidental operation and probably has more to do with a sighting/accessory system. Where does the grenade sight mount to? Could it be a locator for that?

Reason I say this is that if you look at various pics with the lug removed, or not, there are two(countersunk) Allen/Torx bolts which go through the receiver and engage with the breech block area of the barrel. They say it takes about five minutes to swap barrels, which makes sense, so presumably you need your tool kit with you.

scar-l_disasm.jpg

Scarlugmontage.jpg

Edited by Tommygunn
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Picture016.jpg

Picture039-1.jpg

Just a cheap HFC Colt .25. I had thought that making grips would be an insanely difficult thing to do, but it turned out it was no harder than any other size.

PointAct ran out of them as soon as I placed my order, so I won't be able to go akimbo like I wanted. :(

Altogether, it sure was :D

I basically swapped the M16 + mag for a Desert eagle, bought the launcher for £50 and then a TM 1911 for £75 after that.. Meaning I got a new rifle (and m203) and my most wanted pistol for £125.

I love for sale forums.