Pictures Of Your Weapon

hk416final.jpg

- VFC Hk416DX, 14.5"

- Crane Stock G&P + 9.6V 2000mAh

- Magpul XT Texture Rail Panels

- Proud Tactical Bipod

- Aimpoint Replica King Arms, Comp style mount (need a Star ACOG replica...)

@SilentScope : your MRP is so nice!! I'm lovin' it!!!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SS,

nice pics, nice gun...

I would get a eotech. i went with the 552 due to my real steal addiction and able to co-witness, unlike the 553 where the buis sets in lower part of 553 window. I find it much easier to shoulder weapon and just shoot, airsoft and real steal.

like titleist said, its really up to you and how you play. a scope is really not needed for airsoft, but it helps when looking down field or into the thick.

as far as aimpoints over eotechs, its personnel preference. give them both a try. if you can afford real steal go fo it, always a good investment.

jason

Wrong thread for that. Keep derailing threads and you'll be awarded a -1.

Also keep linking to that thieving ###### EBaum and I'll neg rep you too.

Awww, can't we just kick his *albartroth* for being a chronic pain in ours? Pweeeeaase? :P

I already posted this in the support weapon thread, but here goes again:

My "TOP" M249 with the following:

G&P metal feed tray cover, para flashhider, RAS and grip

Real-steel front sight and heatshield

GB-Tech Para stock

Parkerized receiver with Guarder steel parts welded on

PGC ver.II mechbox

MOSFET

Aimpoint Comp M

The entire receiver is parkerized like the real M249. The Guarder steel parts have been appropriately welded on and all of the small steel bits have also been parkerized. I also swapped the crappy TOP bipod pins for proper lock pins like on the real-steel.

Pretty much the only stock parts left are the outer barrel, which will be swapped for a steel one as soon as a friend has time to machine it and the trigger group.

More pics: http://www.hiflow.org/img/guns/m249/

para03small.jpg

This picture of the rear sight shows the true color of the receiver. A deep dark grey as opposed to the original blued finish. The drum connected to the drum with the range markings is also a custom machined steel piece.

rear_sight01.JPG

Edited by Carbine

the latest, a quick snapshot, the f-stop is too low, but hey, we can deal with it..

very high res, 56k beware, but its pretty nice too look at full size or slightly scaled down, looks amazing on my desktop..

post-31941-1166854497_thumb.jpg

Edited by stew_b_10

ColSanders, The mechbox houses a full Systema FTK w/ lightened aluminum piston, Systema motor and any spring between M100 to M130, depending on what I feel like using. There's also a custom cut 450mm precision barrel in the gun.

I'm using a 10,8V 1700mAh battery housed in a MAG cloth ammo box, which gives a pretty decent ROF of about 1000rpm with an M130 spring :)