Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Menatarms, the Marui plastic lower receiver needed to have the rails for the drum mag made, since Marui based their lower on the WW2 model, which didn't have provisions to use a drum mag.

The drum also needed extensive modification. The feed lips and upper part of the mags internals are from a TM Thompson 60rnd. mag, while the BBs are fed with G&P 110bb midcap internals. The feed lips and the midcap are connected together via. a tube. I'll take a pic of the links later.

Hi,

Couldsome one please leave a link to a site that is selling R.I.S Flashlights, within the UK, i have looked, and with no luck!!!!

Cheers

Ollie

Have a look here : Enforce Logic

They do a whole host of bits n' pieces - Blackhawk surefire etc etc. they will beat any online price you find and are really only used by HMF & the police but will gladly help out airsofters too!

HTH

Chris

Edited by Tallbloke

Marui M4

SRC Metal Body + SRC R.I.S.

LaRue Battlelight

LaRue EOTech Mount with EOTech 552 Rev. F

KAC Vertical Foregrip

G&P Troy "Medieval" Flashhider

G&P AN/PEQ2

111444.jpg

Once I get my VLTor Clubfoot, Tangodown Vert Grip, and replica Tangodown Battlegrip, I should be set. Speaking of which... can anyone recommend a good replica of the Tangodown Battlegrip?

Looking at the Star and the King Arms

Star-

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index....products_id=820

King Arms-

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index....roducts_id=2814

PS - Ignore the sandpapering marks... trying to get rid of the SRC marks.

some recent family additions:

newm4s5.jpg

newm4s2.jpg

First up the CA CQB/R...internally upgraded to ~400fps, Systema Foregrips, King Arms Troy M4 CQB-SPC Suppressor, MAD BUIS, G&P Aimpoint replica w/ Killflash on a King Arms throw lever mount

m4sd.jpg

Next is what was originally a TM m4 thats internally upgraded to ~400fps, G&P Stoner/KAC metal body, Proud MRE frontend with KAC rail panels and foregrip, Star Vltor clubfoot replica stock, (soon to be a magpul m93) cut down rear sight, LaRue Eotech Mount, and Eotech 512

m4mre.jpg

and last but not least, the WA Kimber Desert Warrior

desertwarrior.jpg

m15a4b.jpg

breakdown:

CA M15A4 Rifle

-CA RIS

-Samuri BUIS (Arms #40 copy)

-STAR enhanced grip

-KA sling adapter

-M120 spring

-Systema bearing spring guide

-Systema red piston

-Systema silent head set

-Systema teflon cylinder

-Systema nozzle

-Systema motor

-Systema hopup and bucking

CA M15A4 Carbine

-KA RAS kit

-KA MOD Stock

-KA sling adapter

-KA PEQ2

-Guarder foregrip

-Proud Aimpoint w/ raised L mount

-Samuri BUIS (Arms #40 copy)

KA 200mm supressor, will go on either gun depending on what I need.

Very nice Titleist! I always wondered what the propmaster was smoking the day of that shoot when he gave them 20rd mags, in bandoliers no less!

Yeah exactly, 20 rounders was bizzare, neat looking I'm sure, but what modern army takes lower capacity mags into battle on purpose, heh.