Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice guns.

Sorta off topic but is their a mid-sized barrel [between 14.5 inch (368.3mm) and 20 inch (508mm)]  for Armalites?  Links would be nice.

King Arms makes a 16" barrel

http://www.kingarms.com/productpage.asp?prodid=329

The SPR conversion kits put out by GB-Tech/King Arms/G&P etc contains the 18" barrel

The next one will have a CASV handguard and a crane stock not sure what barrel i am going to put on it i have several to choose from in my huge parts bin. The SR16's to much barrel wobble for me so i put a metal bodie on it and it helps.

Edited by ISAAC

698184350_b5787be9ce.jpg

698184406_5c1838b2d0.jpg

698184726_20f0ca04f0.jpg

Classic Army M15A4 R.I.S. Carbine (2007)

G&P Troy Flash Hider

Magpul XT Rail Panels

Magpul 5.56

Tokyo Marui M1911-A1

Pro-Win (PGC) Metal Slide & Frame for Marui M1911-A1, DX Version w/ 150% Recoil Spring and Piston Head

Pro-Win (PGC) Metal Outer Barrel & Rear Sight

Pachmayr Signature Grips

Mechanix gloves

Still waiting on an OD 3-pt. sling and a King Arms Troy Battle Sight.

I'll order an Aimpoint clone soon, and it'll be done unless I decide to add more Magpul stuff.

I had the barrel machined to be about 16 inches. The inner barrel extends into the flash hider, so I didn't cut off much inner barrel length. I was surprised how much of a difference a few inches makes for the overall feel of the weapon.

G&P M16A3

m162ti1.jpg

Edited by cryogenic76

My neighbor is an auto mechanic and has friends, but I used the phone book too, at first. The key is to find some old guy who either does it as a hobby or is retired. Full machine shops tend to charge a lot for a minimum on such small projects.

Also, my G&P has RH threads. For LH threads you might be charged a bit more. I don't know since I'm not a machinist.

Looks nice zooyork. Though I must say the sand colored mag stands out, and I'm not that big a fan with LE stocks. Maybe krylon the gun to fit the mag or something(I'd personally take black mags and krylon them same as the gun). Nice tabletop too.

Looks nice zooyork. Though I must say the sand colored mag stands out, and I'm not that big a fan with LE stocks. Maybe krylon the gun to fit the mag or something(I'd personally take black mags and krylon them same as the gun). Nice tabletop too.

haha thanksfor the replys . but yea that was the only mag i can find to take pics of i couldnt find my black mag anywhere. the gun is a G&P M4, i needed a RIS but short on money and saw the UTG one for 60 so i snagged one :D