Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, Just today about 5 hours ago i been watching blackwater videos on youtube, And doing a tad bit of research on them.

And well, Im hooked. Im ordering a blackwater shirt/blackwater hat/blackwater patch and making myself a blackwater loadout, Eventually going to get a body but not just yet :P

Anyways yea blackwater ftw!

Print an A on the magazine, and a B on the magwell, then post the directions on the body, "Put tab A into slot B, dumbass."

Print out a huge picture of TCB's face and stick it on yours....then take some pictures. Put labels on everything like "tacticool gloves" "tacticool pants" "tacticool sweater". You'll win at life.

Print an A on the magazine, and a B on the magwell, then post the directions on the body, "Put tab A into slot B, dumbass."

Print out a huge picture of TCB's face and stick it on yours....then take some pictures. Put labels on everything like "tacticool gloves" "tacticool pants" "tacticool sweater". You'll win at life.

I wanna buy one of those blank ACM bodys and do that now.

Instructions to fire

"Insert tab A into slot B"

"Set leaver C to semi"

"pull leaver D"

pegboardwi6.jpg

I can fit just about anything up there...it does it's job well. :D

And this really doesn't belong here, but you mentioned it, so I need to show the good people of Arnies:

lanyardnv7.jpg

I added the black electrical tape over the 100MPH tape to make it more water resistant. Looks good, too. :D I also found the clips, etc.

Thanks again, Tom!

-Vic

Ya know what. You suck! And, I replaced the gloves and pants so ha!

I like how internet forums consist primarily of people putting other people down. <_<

Granted I don't think TCB's loadouts are fantastic or anything but that does not keep me from being civil. Have some class you guys, seriously.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher
I like how internet forums consist primarily of people putting other people down. <_<

Granted I don't think TCB's loadouts are fantastic or anything but that does not keep me from being civil. Have some class you guys, seriously.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Yeah, agreed.

I think TCB realizes I was only kidding.

Seriously, we all start somewhere.

-Vic