Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at last i took some pics of my latest Armalite.

DSC03468Medium.jpg

DSC03470Medium.jpg

DSC03472Medium.jpg

DSC03473Medium.jpg

DSC03474Medium.jpg

DSC03477Medium.jpg

DSC03476Medium.jpg

I still don't know if i prefer it with the M6x, or the Surefire, and, not sure of the Eotech there.

Suggestions?

And still missing a rear flip up and an VFC Peq

Very nice :)

Any chance that one of the "more piccys" will have the acog carry handle mounted or a peq2 on the top ris rail?

Sorry for the crappy pics, just a couple of snaps as I'm not really finished with that one. Wanted to make somewhat of a mix between old and new. A carry handle mounted ACOG is coming in,as well as a couple more goodies.

84290387.O8MaznyX.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/nervikaire/image/84290387

84290390.FkI34rzR.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/nervikaire/image/84290390

Because I'm hiding in your shed and have more cameras in your house than big brother :P

I that case what did you think of the lovley young lady & do I get the £1m payout?

& to get BOT... Pictures will be up later today in their best bedroom background way.....

off topic but did not want to start another thread, when a replica BUIS flip sight is mounted, is it on the first notch of the upper reciever RIS? because i have a CASV rail system, and it just leaves me one notch and i wanted to see if one of those flip sights would fit.

Edited by pfcstoner
PEQ on the side....ewww

It looks to be the same size as the dboys one I have and there really is nowhere else to put it if you want to be able to aim.

off topic but did not want to start another thread, when a replica BUIS flip sight is mounted, is it on the first notch of the upper reciever RIS? because i have a CASV rail system, and it just leaves me one notch and i wanted to see if one of those flip sights would fit.

Depends on the sight I think. I've got one of those ACM ones from rsov and it fits perfectly with a casv