Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo, No Trace... you have a very familiar looking weapon to mine, save a few small changes :D good work.

Lol thats why i posted mine again (originally posted around page 130ish or 180ish) all that was missing from yours was the noveske body and they would have twins lol

:P awesome, I was looking to get the Noveske body later in the year, couldn't jusfity buying it ontop of the other bits!

I bought one of those Troy type curvy pistol grips but it looks like it needs a bit of modding to get it fitting right.

Might see you down Electrowerkz with it somestage soon...

You and your brother have great taste in weapons. I really didn't think much of the CA compacts until i saw yours. Very nice gun

lol thanks!

yeah that CA Compact is the 2nd gun we bought that was made by CA. the first was the SCAR (which we sold after 2 months and got the compact)...

we stand by our choice, the compact...stock...doesn't look too good. but with some goodies.. hehe

like they say "clothes make the man" :P

Finally got around to taking a pic of my LMT MRP with the FDE MIAD:

lmtmrpwithemodstockor2.jpg

Still need:

* FDE TangoDown Rail Cover 3 Panel

* FDE TangoDown Rail Cover 2 Panel

* FDE TangoDown Stubby Vertical Grip

It just never ends does it?  <_<

Aren't we not suppose to post pics of real steal?

really i havent seen the LMT upper in the airsoft world. But ive seen plenty of AR-15's with the LMT MRP upper. Plus i didnt think a replica MRP would have the LMT stamp on it or the gas tube with the low profile gas block. Also the two trigger unit pins are the same size...typically on an airsoft gun one of them is fake and the one that is actually a pin is smaller. And from what i can tell in teh pic the mag release does not have a screw in it (real ones dont have screws).

Edited by squeeky
really i havent seen the LMT upper in the airsoft world. But ive seen plenty of AR-15's with the LMT MRP upper. Plus i didnt think a replica MRP would have the LMT stamp on it or the gas tube with the low profile gas block.

Best gun makes an Airsoft version of the LMT

you can find it on WGC, and some other HK retailers

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...it%20for%20AEGs

SR-15

l_632bc812b5cc299f74ccf3be5d9007de.jpg

It's a Big WIP

Edited by Faint
ahh yes...well then i stand corrected. Nice work on shortening the gas tube to hide inside the rail system like the real MRP.

Its cool, they are sposed to be doing a GEN II here soon, you can read about it here

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=116898

ahh yes...well then i stand corrected. Nice work on shortening the gas tube to hide inside the rail system like the real MRP.

LOL... well I'm glad my MRP looks good enough to look like real steel! ;) Most of the furniture on it is RS (rail covers, BUIS, RDS, stock). Just need to get a couple other bits to complete it. :)

I really like my MRP. It's pretty rock solid.