Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically in it's current configuration it has:

G&P NSWC Crane Seals body

Echo1 Crane Stock add on (converts LE into Crane)

1" UTG Rubber Butt Pad

SRC Metal Carry Handle

AR15 Carry Handle rail

Leapers 40mm Red/Green Dot Scope

Barrel Clamp tri rail

Luz LED tac light

CA Fiber hand guards

CA Delta Ring

G&P SPR Fiber hand grip

G&P Fiber folding vertical grip

ICS M4 hand guard rail

Madbull Gemtech Halo Silencer

Brett you pretty much have the gun that I have been planning to upgrade to. The G&P body, Leapers scope, Madbull silencer, and even the crane stock are the adds on I've been planning on getting. Kinda cool to see what it looks like when it's all finished.

Where did you get that crane stock add on though and is it functional or purely cosmetic? It seems to be a lot cheaper of a way to go instead of spending a lot on an actual crane stock.

P3230063.jpg

this is the best looking m4 i have ever seen. the strips of hunting camo placed randomly around the gun really set it off. i love that scope you put on it, i bet it must help a lot being a DMR and all. i bet you can get some MAD long range kills with it!

For a second, I thought he was being sincere.  And a newb.  >.>

Now I know how tired I am.

Are you talking to me or someone else?

Kylec, are you a stalker or something? The only time I've ever seen you post is flaming me. Are you just being sarcastic? Cause if you are sarcasem is a little hard to detect over the internet.

My weapon isn't that cheap, it's a relativly stock TM M4? What did you think it was an R6 or something on that level or crappyness? I'm not a noob either, I've been playing for 4 1/2 years.

I'm the one that neg. repped you...I just don't see how you gave a "positive review".

Kylec, are you a stalker or something? The only time I've ever seen you post is flaming me. Are you just being sarcastic? Cause if you are sarcasem is a little hard to detect over the internet.

Exactly!

It's just a suggestion, but when you are being sarcastic, be sure to put something along the lines of "/sarc" or " :P " so we know...

kylec, I'll give you a +1 tomorrow to counter the -1.

-Vic

Edited by Victory