Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Souske, your rifles have that Special Forces look that no one else seems to be able to achive perfectly like you can. There really great.

Thanks! I was trying to go for some type of authenticity without it looking too bland.

BARsrule2, since your carbine doesn't have trademarks, and it looks generally like the other M4s out there, I vouch that you paint it. :P

Edited by Souske
More M16s are needed in this thread - just looked through the whole thread and its like 85:15 (RIS M4s and whatnot:M16/long rifles)

Tell me about it. I have got an M16 myself, however my mate has got a G&P M16A3 with M203. I'm planning on getting a CA M15A4 Rifle myself.

DSC00253.jpg

Btw the camo gun is my P90. camo was a little experiment.

DSC00227.jpg

DSC00247.jpg

DSC00229.jpg

DSC00228.jpg

Smithy ;)

Its called scrim. Why have no americans ever heard of it before :huh:

I guess this counts as an armalite...

13032007.jpg

This is what it's going to look like once parcel farce have had their fill fvcking me around...

dadsgun.jpg

Yeah i pinched the picture off of another user and photoshop'd it as it had the body on it im going to use and it was the best angle photo of it i could find. Hope ya' dont mind ;)

Maybe a pouch, or might custom make one to go inside the stock, il have to see how much space there is when it turns up.

Or i might be able to get it above the shotgun if i use small cells.

But thinking about it, yeah probably a pouch lol.

Smithy, you are going nuts with that camo wrap!  What exactly is that stuff?

Neat a4/203.

Steve

It's called scrim net. It's a kinda of camo net used now and again in the fields. Alot of people use it as a scarf until they need it. It was just an experiment, I'm starting to get bored of it. I might try out a new idea for the camo. (p.s. the scrim net works really well in thick vegetation, as you can thread the vegetation through the scrim net and at it to you personal camo)

If you go onto the british MOD defence images website, www.defenceimages.mod.uk you can see a few of the weapons and camo techniques they use. If you search for "sniper" it will find a few images of some snipers. Their guns are wrapped in some sort of camo tape. Now i think i can get a similar affect using white masking tape, and some spray paint.

I'm looking at different ways to camo my gun because i'm not keen on painted guns. And i like the original look of the P90, so temporary camo is ideal for me.

I'll let you know about my results.

how is the G&P treaten you??

It's my mate's G&P, however i've had a go on it, and arrrggghhhh. Such a nice gun to hold and fire. I think the HopUp rubbers may need changing but other then that it's fantastic. I think he's got his M203 shell coming today :P

Personally i'm planning to go for the CA M15A4 Rifle.

What are the american sticking with atm? Is it the M16A3?

Smithy