Top Posters In This Topic

This is my N4 Noveske Diplomat

Sry for the bad pictures... :flamed::(

i117052_N4novdipl.jpg

Magpul CTR + Magpul Rubber buttpad

Guarder RS Stock Tube

Daniel Defense Burnsed Sling Loop

&P Noveske Receiver

G&P Ar15 Grip (I've the Zenith battle grip too, but I'm waiting for the Star one.)

King Arms Ambicatch

King ArmsG Tactical Latch

Magpul Trigger Guard

King Arms 110 BB Mag with Magpul Ranger

GB Custom Systema/Prometheus/KM

Larue Tactical Free Flooting RAS 7.0" RS.

Magpul Ladder Rail Cover

Outer & Inner Barrel custom

Hurricane HK Sight

Streamlight TLR-2 Laser & Flashlight LED

Noveske KX3 King Arms

Weight: 2.6Kg Without battery, mag and BBs

Cost: >1500$

81929f7a16.jpg

4e751b73b9.jpg

782cf22632.jpg

9b3d1d319f.jpg

1187d26e5d.jpg

f4acaf51d4.jpg

Edited by SwisströM

Yeah, as i say its not finished yet, still got to get tight inner and metal seals SHTF body.

Really, i think its easier just to whip off the cover then put 2/3 screws in, dont you?... Each to their own i guess.

The photos dont do the gun any justice, it's much nicer in RL and at 40bb a second its a great little urban gun.

I suppose this is the roght place to ask, seeing as I didn't want ot start a new thread. If I where to get a crane Stock (havn't hammered out by who yet) could it be fitted to the stock TM Buffer tube or would I need to use either an aftermarket tube or the one that came with the crane. Also, those new G&P metal bodies with the shortned buffer tube, can I also use regular 6 pod. stocks with it to?

This is my N4 Noveske Diplomat

Sry for the bad pictures...  :flamed:  :(

http://immagini.p2pforum.it/out.php/i117052_N4novdipl.jpg

Magpul CTR + Magpul Rubber buttpad

Guarder RS Stock Tube

Daniel Defense Burnsed Sling Loop

&P Noveske Receiver

G&P Ar15 Grip (I've the Zenith battle grip too, but I'm waiting for the Star one.)

King Arms Ambicatch

King ArmsG Tactical Latch

Magpul Trigger Guard

King Arms 110 BB Mag with Magpul Ranger

GB Custom Systema/Prometheus/KM

Larue Tactical Free Flooting RAS 7.0" RS.

Magpul Ladder Rail Cover

Outer & Inner Barrel custom

Hurricane HK Sight

Streamlight TLR-2 Laser & Flashlight LED

Noveske KX3 King Arms

Weight: 2.6Kg Without battery, mag and BBs

Cost: >1500$

<cut>

Looking absolutely top notch, only thing that I think will make it look better is perhaps fitting a Magpul MIAD pistol grip on there.

Probs just me though as I have a thing against the stock armalite one :unsure:

Quick question for all you armalite gods - has anyone had any experience with the Chinese version of the CASV set? I'm VERRY tempted to get one, as I really can't afford the more expensive ones... but if it's rubish, I may as well avoid it and try to save...

Also, can you recomend me a good ergo grip of some kind? I love the look of the KA G27 grip, but don't like the sound of having to spend blooming ages getting it to fit properley...

I suppose this is the roght place to ask, seeing as I didn't want ot start a new thread. If I where to get a crane Stock (havn't hammered out by who yet) could it be fitted to the stock TM Buffer tube or would I need to use either an aftermarket tube or the one that came with the crane. Also, those new G&P metal bodies with the shortned buffer tube, can I also use regular 6 pod. stocks with it to?

The G&P Crane stocks are my favorite of the AEG Crane stocks currently out there. They come with their own special buffer tube that have slots cut in the sides to accomodate the G&P Crane type batteries. If you buy the G&P Crane stock with the 9.6V battery option (which I recommend), the 9.6V battery is a 2200mah NiMH, which means it should last you a full day of gaming.

Here's a link to their tutorial on how to install the Crane stock.

The G&P crane stock will work on a TM stock buffer tube, but the TM tube won't work with the G&P battery without heavy modification. Then again, it's kind of a non-issue, as the G&P crane stock comes with it's own buffer tube anyway.

The earlier G&P metal bodies will need some modification to work with the crane stock. The newer G&P metal bodies have those mods done for you already. So if you have a choice, and know that eventually you'll want to go with a crane type stock go with the newer metal bodies ("B" type I think). Even if you shorten the back of the metal upper receiver to accomodate the G&P Crane Stock, it will still work fine with non-crane stocks.

Yeah, as i say its not finished yet, still got to get tight inner and metal seals SHTF body.

Really, i think its easier just to whip off the cover then put 2/3 screws in, dont you?... Each to their own i guess.

The photos dont do the gun any justice, it's much nicer in RL and at 40bb a second its a great little urban gun.

I can't remember...mind telling me who it is that makes that SHTF body?

Thanks!

-Vic

That is the most innovative rear wiring idea I've seen yet besides the set up Dhindo came up with. Someone really needs to start a Dean's Connector club...they truly are one of a kind compared to the ever-too-common Tamiya connectors.

Edited by browningman
That is the most innovative rear wiring idea I've seen yet besides the set up Dhindo came up with. Someone really needs to start a Dean's Connector club...they truly are one of a kind compared to the ever-too-common Tamiya connectors.

But,wont the wires still show up?If it was me,id just just a peq and Li-Poly on that beauty...