Armalite Picture Thread

Thank you all for the nice words!

Looking absolutely top notch, only thing that I think will make it look better is perhaps fitting a Magpul MIAD pistol grip on there. 

Probs just me though as I have a thing against the stock armalite one  :unsure:

I've a Zenith Battle Grip but I don't love it... now I'm wainting for a Magpul MIAD (Is not my favorite Grip... is really different from the real one!) and a Star Battle Grip.

Stay tuned.

can i just ask what outter barrel are you using?

wow nice noveske.

but...how did you get a 7.5 barrel?

It is a custom cutted M4 CQB or CARBINE outer barrel. The inner barrel was shortened too.

The work was made by an Italian friend of mine (Teschio1977 - Argonauti S.A.T).

That is the most innovative rear wiring idea I've seen yet besides the set up Dhindo came up with. Someone really needs to start a Dean's Connector club...they truly are one of a kind compared to the ever-too-common Tamiya connectors.

I Agree 100%, I'm an ex RC-Car guy and I always used these Top notch connectors!

how'd you get the Larue rail system on there?

The custom work wasn't made by me, I will answer you soon!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The G&P Crane stocks are my favorite of the AEG Crane stocks currently out there.  They come with their own special buffer tube that have slots cut in the sides to accomodate the G&P Crane type batteries.  If you buy the G&P Crane stock with the 9.6V battery option (which I recommend), the 9.6V battery is a 2200mah NiMH, which means it should last you a full day of gaming.

Here's a link to their tutorial on how to install the Crane stock.

The G&P crane stock will work on a TM stock buffer tube, but the TM tube won't work with the G&P battery without heavy modification.  Then again, it's kind of a non-issue, as the G&P crane stock comes with it's own buffer tube anyway.

The earlier G&P metal bodies will need some modification to work with the crane stock.  The newer G&P metal bodies have those mods done for you already.  So if you have a choice, and know that eventually you'll want to go with a crane type stock go with the newer metal bodies ("B" type I think).  Even if you shorten the back of the metal upper receiver to accomodate the G&P Crane Stock, it will still work fine with non-crane stocks.

So the general Idea is the type B bodies are the best for the money?

I am proud of myself... I finally have some real glamour shots worthy of this thread. I hope you guys and gals don't mind the image dimensions (file size wise they aren't too bad). If they are too large just let me know and I will remove them (I am on dialup, so I guess I've learned patience!) :D

Please let me know what you think! (This is an Echo1, or was...)

P1020865.JPG

P1020871.JPG

P1020878.JPG

P1020889.JPG

P1020901.JPG

I also posted these in the Chinese Goodness thread since this did start it's life as an Echo1 M4A1.

Basically in it's current configuration it has:

G&P NSWC Crane Seals body

Echo1 Crane Stock add on (converts LE into Crane)

1" UTG Rubber Butt Pad

SRC Metal Carry Handle

AR15 Carry Handle rail

Leapers 40mm Red/Green Dot Scope

Barrel Clamp tri rail

Luz LED tac light

CA Fiber hand guards

CA Delta Ring

G&P SPR Fiber hand grip

G&P Fiber folding vertical grip

ICS M4 hand guard rail

Madbull Gemtech Halo Silencer

Internal:

Guarder Enhancement Kit

Guarder 6mm S.S. Bushings

King Arms selector plate

Madbull Shark Hop Rubber and Bucking

Planned Changes:

Madbull VII Tightbore barrel

8 MAG Midcap Mags

10 Magpull magazine pulls (need two for my two high caps as well)

G&P Ambidextrous magazine catch