AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*sexy pictures*

Inokatsu RPK. STAR drum mag. These are gameplay images so finger's on the trigger  :D

Yell at me all you want for the EOtech. I had it and it works fantastic.

Incidentally, it also looks far better on there than I imagined it would.  :)

Also, I recommend the STAR drum mag to anyone doing an RPK. It keeps up with the ROF very well and experienced no problems at all which is contrary to my usual experience with auto-winders.

Overall a great buy.

Nice!!! The eo-tech looks a lot better on that type of mount that I expected!

I plan on getting a STAR drum mag! Hopefully the deal goes through and I'll be happy with it!

_MARS,Jun 27 2007, 06:05 PM]...

akstock2dm5.jpg

akstock1ug4.jpg

:rofl:

EDIT: So how are you guys planning on fixing them? I've contacted G&G, and they say a new receiver is around $130 w/ shipping. I think I'm just gonna use some epoxy resin to get it back on.

Edited by dismemberd

I thought they were giving them out for free? (They damned well should be if they fail that easily.)

I have so far been very impressed with my G&G RK103 actually! It is very accurate, has a good stock fps and ROF and feels comparitively solid.

Just ignore the fact that a gear stripped and the hop rubber tore to shreds after 300 rounds, the stock feels like sandpaper both in comfort and durabaility, the metal corrodes faster than iron in acid and the receiver had a dendency to break under its own paltry weight.

Very slightly off topic, maybe

Edited by Hatman

I've got a question for all you "tacticool" AK lovers out there. Others need not respond. :)

I'm planning on getting a TSD/SRC RPK from airsoftgi.com, and I plan on SOPMOD-ifying it to match my PMC loadout. How would one go about this, especially since a SOPMOD RPK doesn't exist in realsteel (yet)? Here's what I've got so far:

TSD/SRC RPK

KA M4 stock adapter

VLTOR MODstock

Hogue pistol grip

SOPMOD upswept bolt carrier

X47/similar RAS

Vertical grip

PEQ-2

EOTech/Aimpoint

Shorter barrel

New bipod

Flashhider

I've got a question for all you "tacticool" AK lovers out there. Others need not respond. :)

I'm planning on getting a TSD/SRC RPK from airsoftgi.com, and I plan on SOPMOD-ifying it to match my PMC loadout. How would one go about this, especially since a SOPMOD RPK doesn't exist in realsteel (yet)? Here's what I've got so far:

TSD/SRC RPK

KA M4 stock adapter

VLTOR MODstock

Hogue pistol grip

SOPMOD upswept bolt carrier

X47/similar RAS

Vertical grip

PEQ-2

EOTech/Aimpoint

Shorter barrel

New bipod

Flashhider

drummer... if your just going to shorten the barrel then get a plane jane AK and work from there...

yeah, no point using an RPK, there'd be no RPK left.

Well, there would be the RPK receiver...

Honestly, all these mods wouldn't happen for awhile. It'll stay "vanilla" until my paychecks permit my PMC taste. In the meantime, I want an actual support weapon. :P

that looks good. I'm excited to see the finished project.

Danke. :)

Still taking opinions on the barrel, bipod, and flashhider...