New Products for HFC

Pain_is_Red

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why oh why cant they make a normal, non railed M9, like the KJW but with HFC's QC and leak-free magazines?

I know what you mean, i saw this page and thought to myself finally Hfc have brought out a normal non railed beretta. Then i went into the thread and was greatly dissappointed, am i the only one would thinks those new berettas are freakin ugly.

I guess so? Rails are the future, old boy. The kids want rails; HFC provide. Everyone's happy, except the dusty old farts grumbling in the corners. :P

Rails may be ugly, but they're not in the way. And since a gun isn't supposed to be pretty, but rather is supposed to shoot stuff well, might as well stick on some rails so people can rape their guns to make them shoot stuff even better. :D

Or, think of it in this simple way: rails enable rape. Now go have fun. :P

Nah its a Glock26

Btw the Dark Hawk is a great gun.

Most DEFINANTLY not a G26. The slide looks Glockish, but the grip is a short Sigma/walther hybrid. Trust me mate, I used to shoot real glocks every other day.

Edit: OK, the slide is definantly based on a Springfield XD compact

springfield-xd-40.jpg

The grip is from a Walther P99 compact

p99c-dao.jpg

The mag catch is from a S&W Sigma

sigma40p.jpg

Then add to that the slide lock from a Glock and I'm not sure where the triger gaurd is from (it's kinda generic).

http://www.guns.com.hk/index.php?page=shop...uemart&Itemid=1

and no-one noticed this scrolling on past?

Naughty arnies fans.. naughty..

me wants over those things you posted already.. :D

...? But dude, that's a KJ. Hardly that exciting, unless you're in the market for a new paperweight. :blink::P

Utty.

I could use it as a club on someone ... someone starting with.... U... :P

Well, I know that KJW has taken the Glock series from TM, and done some nice stuff with the 23 and then the 32. The SIG 226 I understand was a fraction more hit-and-miss, and there is a chance that the 229 could be a bit better. :)

Archived