IA-AUG90

Mongol

So, Achilles and I completed this project about 6 months ago and we're finally getting off our butts to do a write up. I will have more detailed pics this weekend when I get my camera back.

So basically, the IA-AUG90 is a hybrid between the aug and the p90. It also has a nice 27mm grenade launcher mounted on the front. It is fully functional, I have put about 12-15k rounds through it in skirmishes and it has taken a pretty good beating, but has held up.

I'll post a more thorough description once I get some better pics.

post-12524-1165967792_thumb.jpg

post-12524-1165967812_thumb.jpg

post-12524-1165967859_thumb.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all of the awesome comments! Our major inspirations for the project were Hardcoil's work, GITS weaponry, and the f2000. The reason the official name is the IA-AUG90 is because IA stands for Ian and Alex (our first names) and it also doubles as Imperius Americana from GITS. Really though, we just call it the AUG90. Zuka, if you live in the maryland/virginia area, then you may well have seen me or Achilles using this gun.

I'll do my best to get actual pics up this weekend as well as a full description.

Archived