North American Union

PILMAN

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Italy had already campaigned and subjucated large areas om Ethiopia before the outbreak of the war in Europe, while it did contribute to the invasion of France it was already gearing up for coming campaigns in Egypt and Libya.

Italy took Ethiopia in 1935 didn't they?

:EDIT:

Too much negative repping over a silly debate...it's opinions for God's sake! So you disagree with someone and their point of view? So what just move on....

Italy took Ethiopia in 1935 didn't they?

Yes they, did although it wasn't until 1936 that is was officially annexed, there was a large amount of resistance and guerilla warfare throughout the occupation using up a large amount of resources, if that wasn't enough they decided to stretch themselves again by invading Albania. So when it came to pushing on into the rest of Africa in 1940 the Italian forces were already under a lot of pressure.

You neg repped me for pointing out YOUR racist comments?.......................Real mature.

I gave you a -1 for accusing me of racism. Personal insults are naughty. :waggle:

If you're accusing me of racism on the basis of my comments about Koreans, Chinese and Mexicans then you totally fail to understand that any derogatory tone was designed to reflect the lack of respect shown by your countrymen when discussing the relative ease with which they could annihilate each given nation.

I gave you a -1 for accusing me of racism. Personal insults are naughty. :waggle:

If you're accusing me of racism on the basis of my comments about Koreans, Chinese and Mexicans then you totally fail to understand that any derogatory tone was designed to reflect the lack of respect shown by your countrymen when discussing the relative ease with which they could annihilate each given nation.

Did you actually read the thread? I don't believe anyone said we (the US) could "easily" beat anyone. And again you used the terms "chinks" and "wetbacks" when no one else had said anything remotely close to that degrading. So, yes that makes you a RACIST in my eyes. (my part Latin eyes at that)

I'm sorry, but you FAIL, you fail hard my friend.

erm, britains objecive wqas to stop germany

not america

they only attacked germany because after japan declared war on the us, germany did too... the UK declared war on germany after hitler invaded our ally

see, we were world police waaaay before america :P

By World Police, do you mean invade countries?

And, yes I know Italy wasn't the one that invaded France, but being a part of the Axis of Evil, the Germans had an express lane into France.

Did you actually read the thread? I don't believe anyone said we (the US) could "easily" beat anyone. And again you used the terms "chinks" and "wetbacks" when no one else had said anything remotely close to that degrading. So, yes that makes you a RACIST in my eyes. (my part Latin eyes at that)

I'm sorry, but you FAIL, you fail hard my friend.

Put on a cup of tea, play a calming record, relax, and realise that he was being pretty much as far from racist as you can get. A lot of Americans seem to think that America IS the world (I'm not saying all, I'm not even saying most, but some) I'm reminded of a sketch in a US town where a man goes around with a clipboard with a map on it with all the names of countries mixed up..

Pointing at Australia he asks "so what do you think or Iran?" The man replies "We should make a glass crater out the entire middle east" (forgetting that he's pointing at a solitary country.

My feeling is, America is too inward looking, always on about the threat of terror, most of you can name the 50 states, I'd be lucky if I could name a third of the counties in Great Britain, but at least I can tell you where a country is on a map.

I'm reminded of a sketch in a US town where a man goes around with a clipboard with a map on it with all the names of countries mixed up..

Pointing at Australia he asks "so what do you think or Iran?" The man replies "We should make a glass crater out the entire middle east" (forgetting that he's pointing at a solitary country.

I believe the answer you seek is Mind of Mencia?

Damn guys, did any of us actually agree through that?

I think we should all take lessons on how to have a discussion, possibly some e-Penis castration. All this carp isn't doing my heart any good.

You mean their standard is worse than, 'Shoot first, shoot again, shoot some more, ask questions, shoot until you're out of ammo, then blame it on the first terrorist organization you can think of'?

Hah, not quite, I was actually saying 'The US tops Canada in trigger happiness' or should that be big red button happiness.

Archived