LPEGs, MPEGs, and other Chinese goodness!

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
Oh come on, it was only a joke..

I personally love it because of how ludicrously decadent it is.

But you must be built like a tank to carry that beast around!

dude im build like a house, 6ft 8 :P

newbiekiller, im losing the 203 and getting a agx soon, and the cmag is gone, (technical problems with wiring)

the scope isnt that big, i can actually unscrew most of the front of it, i only left it on cus i knew it wud just get lost

but yeah its a bit heavy, but i like it :D

Edited by millitant black guy
Looks like what you did is just cut off the magazine well from a UMP and solder it onto the MP5... is that right?  If so, I might be willing to try something similar to that out one day.

Built the magwell, but basically yeah.

6.jpg

8.jpg

12.jpg

Here's a construction thread with more detail. http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/index...935.0;topicseen

Edited by Epyon

dboysm4.jpg

my last pre VCRA purchase and it was an M4 (oh the humanity!!)

dboys M4 - wobbly front end straight out the box thanks to loose delta ring and untightened grub screw. Five mins with appropriate tools and is solid as a rock. Now it just has to all come apart as its got a date with the blingtastic polishing wheel lol (black furniture mirror finish to everything else)

polishing.jpg

for a cheap chinese clone the alloy the dboys is made from isnt too bad. It isnt good enough to go straight from lifting the paint to polishing whats underneath but Ive done a test spot at rearof the stock tube and Id reckon hour or so of flattening the receiver smooth with wet and dry after stripping all the paint and it should polish up nicely :)

Just to encourage you guys to get chicom guns, even if you need trademarks. These were engraved at a regular jewelery for 18 euros (sumthin like 25$).

The flash makes the letters look flat, but thy are actually engraved like the real ones and filled with water based paint.

Its cool, cause I had the serial number be my birthday.

pa030141rz8.jpg

what did u use to strip the paint?

on the dboys ordinary cellulose paint stripping jelly will do (is called nitromors in the UK) as its just a painted finish (unlike classic army M4s where the finish just has that stuff bounce off lol)

receiver is being done first - at moment its at the flattening stage (surface under the paint is a bit rough) I'll fire up the polishing machine in the morning once neighbours are at work :)